XI

Harrison (Tommys BFF) has been added to the groupchat WHATS HAPPENING

Sebba 😎 has been added to the groupchat WHATS HAPPENING

So either of you want to tell me wtf is happening. I've sent Tommy messages since wednesday trying to talk him. its sunday now, and he still hasnt replied.

Sebba 😎

He is jealous

Jealous of what!?! Ive done NOTHING to even make him jealous

Harrison (Tommys BFF)

Jealous is putting it nicely. its basically about the whole Mark issue. He didnt expect it, because apperently you never talked to him about Mark, so when you just said randomly 'mark is here' and never answered Tom who Mark was it sent alarms off in his head. Such as "oh she has a boyfriend she never told me about even though we have been going out together". and then you posted the picture of Mark on your instagram. He is sensitive about this stuff, hes been cheated before and felt like it was happening all over again.

Sebba 😎

Plus your friend Mark looks like he could kick anybodys ass. I meaN LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING MUSCLES!?!?!

Okay wait! Tom and I arent even dating! He has no right to even accuse me of cheating (mentally accusing) when we arent even together! Mark and I are childhood friends, he is my brothers best friend so there is no way in hell i would ever date him.

Harrison (Tommys BFF)

Yes we all know that BUT Tom doesnt. he sees mark as some alpha like bloke that can easily take you away from him.

well maybe IF he didnt ignore my messages THEN none of this would be happening!

Harrison (Tommys BFF)

JESUS WOMAN DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU!?!

THOMAS.

STANLEY.

HOLLAND.

LIKES.

YOU.

ANALISE.

PENELOPE.

WALKER!

Wait what.

Sebba 😎

How the hell could you not know?! he pines over everything you do, literally gets notifications everytime you post a video on yt. he likes you a lot.

-

tommy!

[read at 15:10]

tommy!

[read at 15:20]

Tom!

[read at 15:28]

Please just message me back.

[read at 15:40]

THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!

[read at 15:44]

please tommy. i miss you.

Tommy💖

what do you want?

oh my god Tom! please stop ignoring me okay. please. Im sorry for what i did to you of not explaining my relationship with Mark, making you feel like i was leading you on. Mark is nothing but a childhood friend, i dont want any romantic relationship with him at all i swear. only with you.

Tommy💖

wait.

you want a relationship with me?

this isnt a joke right?

no tom im not joking. I like you. the past few weeks we've spent together have been amazing, and i really would like to be with you, more than a friend.

Tommy💖

Then would you Analise Walker, want to be my girlfriend?

thats a stupid question. of course I would Thomas Holland