XVI

TOM HOLLAND CHEATING ON GIRLFRIEND WITH EX

It's only about a month since both Analise Walker (19) and Tom Holland (20) have announced their relationship to the public. Both of the young adults have been gracing social media with love and adoration, yet there seems to be a different side to this relationship that just recently came to light just a few hours ago.

Tom Holland is known for his iconic roles in The Impossible and Captain America: Civil War but was also widely introduced into the spotlight back in 2014 when he began dating the Irish singer and songwriter Ophelia Romani. Two years the couple was on and off before permanently splitting in May of 2016. Or so we thought.

Just a few hours ago Ophelia posted on her twitter what seemed to be more than just a friendly photo of herself and the young spiderman actor with the caption, "when your with your first love again". She quickly deleted the photo.

This leads us to the bigger question

This leads us to the bigger question.....Is Tom Holland cheating on his current girlfriend? As much as everyone here at E!News wanted not to believe he was, the truth came out. One source spoke up saying "Both Tom and Ophelia were very physical with one another in the sense of touching arms, holding hands , brushing repeatedly up against one another, and embracing each other at any given moment. It was like watching two young kids who are in love,you could never guess that they weren't dating."

So how is the young YouTube Star Analise thinking about this? Will this be the last of their relationship? And how could Tom so easily flaut his ex girlfriend around?

As more information comes through, we will keep you readers updated.

Article by:
Johanna Keeting

Set Photos Of Spiderman: Homecoming

Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen dating?

Orion Einsten and Sebastian Stan's romantic date.

|
Manip not mine.its from the story Fix You by lydiamqrtin