chapter 8

*Jb's pov*

"What is that?" Sehun barged in my room. "Something that my bestfriend kept for me from before halmeonni's gone" I said didn't look at him. "So that guy who came earlier is your bestfriend from your hometown?" He asked excitedly. He got fever too right? Why is he so energetic?

"Yes Oh Sehun. He is. His name is Kim Hanbin" I spoke. I look at the box Hanbin gave me earlier. I opened it. "Letters?" Sehun peeked. "Letters" I copied. "Why is halmeonni wants me to read these letters?" I spoke to myself as Sehun just watched me.

I picked on the first letter.

#first letter#

To my lovely Junbyul,

Junbyul-ah, on this time you're reading this, I am no longer alive. I am no longer breathing the same air as you. Forgive me my dear, forgive me. But theres's a bunch of letters that I want you to read. For me, please.

Read it until the last one. You'll find the truth. Trust me. I want you to know that I always love you and always miss you.

From,

Your halmeonni.

"From your halmeonni?" Sehun asked. "Nae" I picked on the next one. Sehun soon read it together with me.

*Suho's pov*

"Why are everyone so gloomy?" I asked as soon as I stepped inside the dorm. "What's wrong with you guys?" I asked as soon as I spotted all of the members in the living room except Sehun. They were all gloomy. "Hyung. You're back" Tao spoke. "Is there anything happened? Where's Sehun? Where's Jb? Is there anything wrong?" I started to worried sick. I can't forgive myself if there's something happen to my little sister.

"She's in her room with the maknae" Kris answered gloomily. "Oh Sehun! What did you- -" I barged into her room just to see she's crying in Sehun's embrace. I pushed Sehun aside. "Gwenchana?!" I cupped her face. "Did you hurt anywhere?" I checked her body if there's wounds or something like that. But there's none.

She continued crying. "Yah! Maknae! What did you do to her?!" I stood up and grabbed his shirt's collar. "He d-didn't d-do a-anything w-wrong" Jb stuttled. "Then, what happened to you Jb-ah?" I released Sehun's collar and get back seated beside her on her bed.

"I'll be with the others. Take your time" Sehun went out leaving the both of us. I know that maknae know something. His looks really does tell me something. "Hanbin gave me these" she showed me a box. I somehow felt it familliar.

My heart beats fastened. I can feel like it's gonna pop out from my body any second. My palms getting more sweaty.

My eyes widened. I grabbed the box and grabs a handfull of letters in it. It's all the letters I gave to halmeonni to ask about Junbyul when halmeonni was still alive. The letters that I send to halmeonni on how I missed my little sister, how badly I want to meet her and give her a hug how I hope she miss me like I do.

In all of the letters, I put all of my worriness, my love, my care and my everything. Only for my little sister.

"Jb-ah" I look at her worriedly. "I've read it all. The all of it. And I already know the truth" she look straight into my eyes. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't know. I am wrong. I am not supposed to hate you. It's not fair to you" she cried even more.

"Hey it's not your fault. It really is not" I tried to cooed her but failed. I kept carressing her hair and said something that might comforting her.

Soon, she stopped crying. "Oppa, mianhae" I heard her mumbled. "You finally call me oppa" I smile proudly. She just stares into my eyes. But the next reaction of hers make me shocked. "I really mean it. I am truly sorry oppa" she hugged me tight. "I should know this from the beginning. I'm sorry. Really sorry" she started blaming herself.

"It's not your fault. I told halmeonni to not tell you the truth. So it's not your fault. Now, I just want you to know that I love you so much. More than you can imagine. You are my one and only sister. Please don't put the blame on yourself" I cooed her. She didn't say anything.

"Jb" I called her name slowly. "It's Junbyul. You're my family remember?" She correcting me.

Finally.

#fast forward#

"Hyung" D.O came in. "Yes?" I whispered not wanting to make Junbyul awake from her sleep. I even signalized him to not speak so loud. "It's dinner. Are you coming?" He whispered. "Nah, I don't think so. I'm gonna stay here with my little sister" I smile to him. "I understand" he smile back fully understood what does I mean when he saw Junbyul's head on my laps. She's sleeping peacefully. We're no longer in the-awkward-siblings-relationship anymore.

Only now I can call her by her real name. How happy I am. I stroked her hair. "I love you sister. I always will. And I'll protect you with all of myself" I smile even more.