chapter 10

"Kai-ah" I whispered to Kai who sat next to me in our english class. "Wae" he shot me a quick glance before he look to the front back paying attention to the english lessons.

"I believe you are 100 percent know exactly what happened to a bunch of girls that bullied me that day and I surely believe you know what happened to them that make them came to me seeking an apologize from me" I soft-stern-whispered not wanting to be caught red handed by our english teacher.

I heard him sighing right next to me. Out of a sudden, he rising up his hand. "Yes Mr.Kim?" The teacher look at our direction. My eyes widened. What the hell Kim Jongin?!

"Can I and JB excuse from the class? I need to bring JB to the nurse. She's not feeling well" Kai said ignoring my death glare right next to him. "If that so" the teacher had her worried-face-on. "You guys can go now. I'm afraid something worst can happen if you guys delay it" she sweetly said. Thank goodness, our english teacher is such an angel.

Kai stood up and then he held my wrist. "Kkaja" Kai said and both of us excusing ourself from the class. As soon as we both were far from our respective classroom, Kai released my wrist while I give him a very dead death glare.

"Why did you lie to the teacher and most importantly, why are we ditching our english class, Mr. Asshole?" I crossed my arms. He faked a gasped. "You talked as if you never did all of these at your former school Missy Asshole" he smirked.

I choked on my saliva. I cleared my throat feeling shy because yeah, I did that more than 100 times at my former school together with Hanbin. You can say I'm a bad girl but I'm a bad girl in a good way.

"I knew it. You aren't that shy-nerdy and the good-girl type. That's why we are twins" he chuckled. "Whatever you idiot" I rolled my eyes. "And I'm not that bad okay" I look at him with my poker face.

"I don't say that you're bad. Just saying you're not the good-girl type. That's all" he shrugged his shoulder and walked faster than before leaving me at behind.

"Isn't it just the same?" I spoke to myself before cooping up with his path.

"Now tell me what happened exactly with those stupid fangirls" I took a seat infront of him as we both walked in the school cafetaria. "Well, it's all Suho hyung's plan. I am just doing what I have to do since he is my hyung" he tried to say that he's innocent. My ass Kim Jongin.

"Straight forward Kai" I shot him a serious glare. "Fine" he sighed. "Suho hyung threatened them" he said while looking at his palms. "You're joking right? Junmyeon oppa? Threatened the girls? I will never believe that. If it's Sehun or Kris, I will but not my brother" he just kidding me right? No way my brother will do that kind of thing. Tch.

"I know him better than you do JB-ah. WE all know him better. He'll do everything to protect his loved one" he ate his newly bought bread from the cafetaria.

You're not kidding about this? You mean he really did that?" My eyes widened. "Yeah he is Kim Junbyul. He even hired someone to look after you if any of us aren't with you. But please don't tell him that I told you this. He'll be really mad at me and I'm screwed. He loves you so much. So DAMN much Jb-ah" Kai spoke up.

"I know he is. And I regretted on how I treated him at the first time I've met him after a long time" I suppressed a light sigh. "But at least you realised your mistake right? So don't be sorry." He patted my head.

"Yah you wanna get kill?" I glared at him because he TOUCHED my freaking head. "Oops mianhae" he smirked. "Let's just wait for the others as it's about time for recess" he glanced at his handwatch.

#fastforward#

*Suho's pov*

"Oppa?" I look at the door frame to see Junbyul. "Eh? Baby-ah. Waeyo?" I smile at her. "Oppa can I come in?" She asked carefully. "Of course you can. Come in" a light chuckle left from my mouth. I found her so cute and adorable.

"What are you doing?" She asked as soon as she took a seat right next to me. "Doing nothing just scrolling down the fancafe" I showed her my phone. She scooted a little closer to me to see the picture and everything that our fans upload on their social account.

"You sure have a lot of fans" she said in awwed. "I do and we all do" I chuckled looking at her face. "Oppa, mianhae" she suddenly looked down on the floor.

"Waeyo?" I scanned all over her face. We really does look alike. She has my eyes, my fair skins, my lips and my everything. You can say she is my female-version but she's alittle bit more cuter than me of course.

"Mianhae for being so rude on you before these. I am truly sorry" she didn't even bother to look up at me. "I thought I've said it clear Kim Junbyul. No more sorry isn't it?" My caring and loving tone turn to be a serious and stern tone.

She gasped at hearing my voice. "I do. But I still felt wrong about it" she still have the courage to spoke back. "Oppa said it's enough Kim Junbyul!" I paused. I can see her shoulder tensed a bit. "I don't blame you! Or halmeonni for this! Why are you still blaming yourself for this?!" I shouted.

Then I spotted her tears rolling down from her beautiful face. I then regretted my doing and quickly engulfed her in my warm embrace. "Mianhae baby-ah. Oppa didn't mean to" I coaxed her. "I didn't mean to shout at you. I just don't want you to keep blaming yourself. That's all" I carressed her hair gently.

"I know oppa. I promise that I will never bring these up ever again" she scooted closer in my arms. "I love you dongsaeng-ah. Oppa love you very much"I pecked her on the crown of her head.

"I know that oppa and I love you so much too" she giggled.