Father

A 1-yea-old Allumi was in her room with Illumi.  She wore a cute baby a blue dress with apron, on her head, was pink bunny ears. In her arms was a pink bunny. Her snowy white hair touched the ground. Illumi was babysitting her unlit one of butlers come into the room.

"Illumi-sama your father want you to come to his room with Allumi-sama"

The teenager nodded and made his way to his father's room. Allumi was giggling and playing with his short hair.

Illumi was in front of his father's door when he looked at Allumi.

"You really like my hair don't you, Allumi?"

She looked at him with her big pink eyes.

"Uh!"

He sighed and knocked on the door. He heard small 'come in' and pushed the door open.
Inside was very dark, and their father was sitting on the sofa in the back of the room.

Allumi stopped playing with Illumis hair and was looking at the darkroom. Her light pink eyes were shining curiously, she grabbed some of Illumis hair to get his attention and pointed a big dark figure in the corner of the room near where their father was sitting.

"What this?"

Illumi looked at her and his head turned to the direction where she was pointing.

"This is fathers dog, all Zoldycks have one, you also will have one when you be a bit older."

She looked at him with a cute smile and reached for the dog.

"You can't go there Allumi."

She looked at him and pouted. Then Illumi looked at his father.

"You wanted to see us, father?"

Silva looked at his children with his pricing blue eyes. He watched them this whole time and was singly taken back of the tone Illumi used with Allumi but didn't show it. This wasn't monotone like he used to rest of the family, it was a soft and gentle tone. He never heard Illumi talking like this, even when he was baby, he always talked in a monotone like he was born without emotions.
He then looked at his daughter, she was 1 year old and singly looked like him and his mother combined. She had his white hair and eyes shape. She had her mother face shape, lips, and nose. She likes mini Silva version female. But what shocked everyone especially him at the birth, we're her eyes. She didn't have his blue eyes who every white-haired child in his family had. Her eyes were light pink with a small touch of violet.

Allumi was just breathtaking and adorable. She was different from her twin brother who had white hair and blue eyes and is going to be next Zoldyck heir, everyone knew that maybe that's why Illumi is so nice and gentle with her.

Silva moved his eyes to meet Illumis.

"You have a mission in Zamban City, your client will wait for you in the Remaster Hotel."

The boy nodded and prepared to walk away when a voice stopped him.

"Illumi, Allumi will stay with me to the time when you come back." The said boy held Allumi closer to his body and didn't even move muscle. He knew the father isn't going to harm his little sister but a strange feeling won't live him alone, it was like if he let her go she will disappear and won't come back.

He looked at his father and slowly nodded, he walked to the couch where he was sitting and set Allumi next to him. She looked up at Illumi and reached her chubby hands to pick her up.

"Allumi I will be going on a mission, so I won't be there for some time. You will stay there with father, Okey? Be good." When Illumi said this he walked out of the room.

Allumi seeing her older brother exit the room she started to whimper and sob quietly. Then a strong pair of arms picked her up and held her to a strong chest. Confused she looked up, her light pink eyes meet ice blue. She stared at them, then she let out of small giggle and touched the cheek of her father with her tiny hand. Her eyes shone with curiosity, she patted the soft check and squealed in delight.

Silva chuckled, now he knows why Illumi is behaving like this, she just has something in her that makes you smile. He gently patted her head.

"Hi Allumi, I'm your father Silva." She tilted her head and looked at him.
"Papa?"
"Yes, papa."

Then her stomach gurgled(?) she looked at it and touched it with her finger. Her eyes watered, sniffs and crocodile tears were coming out from her eyes.

"You're hungry?"

She looked at him and nodded.

"Gotoh."
"Yes, master," The Butler asked with his monotone voice.

Gotoh was one of the Zoldyck family servant and one that Silva trusted. He was a man in his late thirties. He wears glasses and a Butler uniform.

"Make some milk for Allumi and when you're done give it to me."
Gotoh looked at his master and bowed with his hand on his chest.

"Yes, sir."

And he's gone. Silva averted his eyes from the spot where Gotoh once was and looked at the little white-haired child in his arms. She was making baby sounds and looking at the spot where the Butler once was with shining eyes. She looked at him and pointed.
"Whew dish he goes?"

Silvas's eyes soften.

"He went to make your milk, he will shortly come back, don't worry."

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Silva-sama, here is the milk."

"You can come in."
The door opened and there was Gotoh with his straight face and bottle of milk in his hand. He came to Silva and gave him the bottle. He bowed and left the room. Silva slightly shook the milk and give it to Allumi.

"Here you go Allumi, your milk."

The girl grabbed the bottle with her chubby hands and started to drink.

'She's so different from her siblings. So fragile, so happy, she isn't like any of us, she won't be an assassin, I know it she will be too soft and forgiving to even kill somebody. '

His sharp blue eyes soften.

"Allumi"

The small girl turned her head to look at her father. Pink eyes meet blue, smile to smile, forehead to forehead, they sat in the darkroom in silence.

《Some time leater》

Illumi knocked to his father's room and waited.

*Knock knock*

Silence

*knock knock*

Silence

"..." He looked at the door and decided to open it. Looking inside was his father, sleeping, and Allumi who somehow got a marker and was drawing on his face. Hearing the door opening she looked in that direction.
"Allumi..." The small girl tilted her head, Illumi gives her thumb up with a blank face.

"Good job" She smiled, raised her hand with a marker and give him thumbs up too.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Sorry for the long wait there is your new chapter, hope you like it.