Baby

** **
•Allumi: 1 year•

It was a peaceful day for the Zoldyck family. Zeno was drinking tea in his room, Kikyo was out, Silva was out and Zoldyck children were sitting in one room. It was a big room with toys and games for children, Illumi sat at the near end of big blue carpet with his usual blank expression, Milluki was lying on the center and munched some chips as he was playing on PSP and our sweet twins Killua and Allumi were playing peek a boo together.

Illumi was observing them in slight wonder and amused, he didn't show it but As he watched them he was sure he could see pink flowers floating above his youngest siblings.

To him, it was unusual to see two of them playing together, don't get him wrong, it's not like his family forbidden them to see each other, no, his grandfather would destroy the idea of it, if it would be proposed to him, it's just that his mother favored Killua because he will be next head of the Zoldyck Family, for his white hair and blue eyes and don't want, as she says, to: 'Make him soft, because he will be great assassin when he grows up.'.
It was also because Illumi was going on assassin missions more often now, he wanted to buy Allumi something special for her birthday but its another story for another time.

And now as Illumi silently watches twins as they play he could see the similarities between two of them, of course, they were twins so they looked alike, born the same night from the same mother and father when they were little, they were like two peas in a pod, same hair color, same face shape, same eyes shape, they didn't cry very much, unlike Milluki who cried over small things.

Now they are 1 year old and you can see the difference between them, Allumi, his cute and precious little sister still had her innocent aura around her, could talk and even walk small steps and Killua, his precious younger brother, even when he was now, Illumi could fell that he had his family aura but still has his innocence. Killua is a prodigy in the family, he can walk and talk, so his assassin training will start on his 1st birthday and Illumi didn't know what to do with Allumi. The twins were going to start their poison training today and he is worried, she is so small that some of the posionns could affect her more than others, she could get sick and then die...

Now that he thinks about it, its bad idea for her to even start training. He didn't even know when but when he stopped thinking about Allumis training, he feels small form in his arms.

"Iu-nii?" Saida small voice in his arms, Illumi looked down and his eyes meet with small torph of white hair of his sister.
"Iu-nii, I can't breath" He quickly let her go. Allumi looked up at him.

"Ne, ne, Illu-nii, I wash wonfering..."

The black-haired boy tilted his head in a questioning manner.

"What is this?"

Allumi looked him in the eyes with such seriousness for her that even Illumi was taken back.

"How babies awe made?"

Illumi didn't know what to do, but he was sure his face was sheet white.

'Wait, wait, wait, wait, don't panic Illumi, it's just a silly question.....right?'

He didn't know, his brain wasn't working right now, what could he say?
'When two people want a baby they have sex and then have a baby.?'

No, he couldn't say that she then will ask what sex is and it would be even worse than the situation right now.

'Ahhh, what to do!!!!!!!'

"Allumi....."

The said girl turned her attention from her favorite white bunny to him.

"What?"

Illumi took a deep breath in and looked in her pink eyes as serious as he could with the panic attack in his head.

"Why do you want to know this?"

Allumi titled her head cutely.

"When I wash with Papa, I hear him talking to Mama and she said that baby is inside her and I wash wonfering how bawbies awe made. I ewen asked Papa but he saiwd I will know when I'm olwer." She said pouting at the end.

Illumi didn't know what to say, well he knew Mother was pregnant, it wasn't hard to tell. She would e more moody than usual and had strange carvings. But it wasn't time to think about Mother, he still had to tell Allumi about Babies.

"Allumi..."

She looks into his eyes with so innocent look that he just couldn't tell her the truth. He put his hand on her head and started to softly pat her.

"Don't worry Allumi, babies are made when you kiss someone. So don't kiss anyone who isn't your family okay? Will, you do it for your big brother?"

She had a  deep look on her face for a few moments.

"Okay I will," She said nodding her head.

"Good girl."

Illumi felt like a giant stone was taken off his heart and the death stopped breathing on his neck all this time. Now he could just relax and-

"Ne,ne nii-chan, what is sex?"

No, he couldn't deal with it. He grabbed Allumi and pulled her off his lap, stand up and make run for it.

Allumi looked at the spot where her big brother was. Was it something that she said? Who will now answer her questions?

"Fuck!" She looked at the source of the voice. There was her second brother pulling at his hair and looking at the screen of his PSP.

Well he could do.
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Aaaaaand hello again my dear readers. Sorry for the long wait but there is your next chapter. Hope you like it
And if you do let me know in the comments.