Illumi and Allumi

♤Allumi Zoldyck, Age: 8 months ♤♡

'How is this possible?' Thought black-haired boy.

'In the years of our history, there wasn't any child with white hair and no blue eyes.'

His eyes traveled to the tiny formal in the crib across the room. 'So, why?'

His thoughts were broken by his mother.

"Ilu, darling will you watch over Allumi? I have to go on a mission and can't watch over her."

His death eyes looked at his mother. She was beautiful, there was no mistake. She wore blue kimono with flowers and her hair was dissolved and touching the ground.

'If I say no then she will have her hysteria attack' Illumi averted his eyes away from the crib and looked at his mother.

"I will do it." He only said as his mother smiled at him and stood up.

"Thank you, darling. You are a really good boy. I'm so proud of you." With this, she stood up and left the room. As soon as she disappeared he stand up and walked to the crib. There was a small child with white hair and porcelain skin, she looked so small and innocent you wouldn't think that she was born to assassin family. Soft snores were living her mouth and a small smile stretched on her lips.

Illumi still looked at her and started to recognize some similarities between her and his parents.

' She has father hair, cheekbones, and nose but her eyes are like mothers but lighter, the skin shade she definitely has after mother'

He then looked at the second crib who was across the room. It was her brothers who were now probably with Milluki. Killua and Allumi, in fact, were twins, they shared many militaries but they were also different from each other. Killua has the assassin aura that his family had but Allumi? She didn't even have that. Of course, she has an aura but she screamed INNOCENT AND SWEET. Illumi didn't know how to deal with this. Even when he was the child he didn't feel any aura like that, his family, father, mother, grandfather, and great-grandfather had an aura that screamed KILLER, ASSASIN, DANGER so how he was supposed to come with any different aura like hers.

As he was still thinking Allumi woke up. Her bright pink eyes looked like little stars, her little hand slowly rose to reach Illumi.

A little smile rose at her face and soft laugh escape her tiny lips.

As Illumi was still deep in his thoughts, soft baby noises broke it. He looks down at his sister and saw her smile and he feels like his world was turning upside down.

'This child, this little human, his sister, with her smile she moved my world, she is different from this family, innocent, pure and I'm an assassin, cold-blooded killer so why? Why I'm so weak near her?'

Allumi still looked at Illumi. Pink meets black and something happened. Her little hand touched his almost white cheek. Small white light shined where she touched him and in his eyes was a small tint of pink. The little girl smiled at him and she started to do strange movements with her mouth as if she wanted to say something. Illumi silently watched her still holding her in his arms.

Illumi heard a small voice leaving her lips and her expression formed in one of confidence. Allumi looked up at her eldest brother.

"Iwwumi"

Illumi couldn't stop the smile that stretches on his face. Her first word was his name. HIS.

'Allumi... you are like a flower, so small, so fragile...'

"My little flower, sweet little Allu..." He gently hugged her. "I won't let anyone hurt you"

Allumi didn't know what's going on because she was a child but she had that feeling she can rely on this person when he hugged her she feels warm and safe. She silently closed her eyes and fell asleep as the rhythm of beating heart lulled her to sleep.