school

okay, so this is my first fanfiction,

i decided to make SEVENTEEN omygosh bcs ive just stalked them and.. whos not inspire?
theyre such puppies and could be a gangster at the same time as always.. hm, okay anyway this fanfiction is about vampires

theyre sucking blood, have a hormones,

and as well.. theyre a kind person, but since theyre vampire.. they can be not control themselves when they smell a good fucking blood.

so, okay i hope you enjoy this story..!

    Jung Sara was a teenage girl,she's 17 years old. and sit on a high school named Korean University, which an internatiol school. she's a kind and a sweet person and get friendly. but people can said that she's not really the type of the girl who mostly liked boys.

    in their school, there so many girls who flirting,cheating,or play with boys. but Jung Sara was NOT. shes more get to a friendship than relationship, shes a hard person to love, but when she loved, she love very hard.

    "MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAH" alarm was rang loud, which make Sara get jump from her nap. "aish, so loud" she get off the alarm. she pouted,yawning and start stretching her body and get off from the bed.

    she take a shower and use her outfit (the outfit she used its in the media). she go down to the downstare and start eating her breakfast.

     when she's done she start walking to the school which not far from her house.

   after she arrived, she get into the class, then someone was shouting from behind but Sara was known already who it is. "Yah Kim Sara!" she running to her bestfriend. "ne, wae Hyori?" Kim Hyori, yes they were bestfriends since elementary school. they were always together.

    "Do you know? there were a kind of groups which fill with a handsome boys later?" Hyori asked, Sara look confused and furrowed her eyebrows "really? oh i didn't know about that. where did you get the infromation?" Sara asked back.

    "Mr.Jihyo inform that yesterday to me, you have go home already,they will come later when mr.jihyo lesson started." Hyori said. "oh cool then,not surprise what are the girls reaction gonna be." Sara said.

   then, Sara started packing her bag and take the book, its Mr.jihyo lesson time, as Hyori said a kind of a group boys will come to their class.

   "goodmorning,class!" Mr.Jihyo smiled. Sara and Hyori look at each other, known what Mr.Jihyo going to tell. "okay, before we start the lesson, i would like to inform that there were a boys to came to our classes, which a new students." Mr.Jihyo inform

   all the girls and the other students was getting excited. while Hyori started smiling and excited inside too. but, Sara was all calm and fine like theres nothing happen.

    then suddenly, the door knob was open and they are! the group of handsome boys, the students was all surprised with their each of reaction like whispering, and start talking to each other.

  "okay, guys heres the student that i was mentioned before" Mr.Jihyo look at them "you could introduce yourself one by one" Mr.Jihyo smiled

    the boy with blue hair and the tallest started "Annyeong, Kim Mingyu imnida, you can call me Mingyu" he bowed and smiled. "Hello, my name is S.coups" the guy with blacked hair introduced. "Hey! my name is vernon, im half American" the guy with dark brown haired. "annyeong haseyo, Hong Jisoo eo imnida, you can call me Joshua" the brown hair said, he smiled. he was polite and very sweet.
and the last is the guy with blonde hair, he had a small eyes and i think thats why he used eyeliner. before speaking, he glanced to Sara who was sitted behind, which Sara also glance to the guy and theyre eye contacts. Sara give a small smile and she felt embrassed. when Sara feeling awkward, shes look away and blushing. then suddenly the guy speak "Um hi, my name is Kwon Soonyoung, but you can call me Hoshi, its nice to meet you."he bowed and smiled. "wow,sweet" Sara thought.

    "Okay, thanks guys for introducing yourselves with your new mates. go sit down"

     they taking their seats. but Hoshi, take the way to sit beside Sara, while Mingyu go to sit beside Hyori.

     Suddenly,Hyori look back,took a glance to Sara and Hoshi and teasing them.

     then when Hyori look back to infront, she realised that boy with blued hair was beside her, even she didnt look closely but she could see with the corner of her eye.

     "shit. that blue hair guy?!" Hyori thought. then suddenly Mingyu speak "hey". "oh no fuck fuck,he call me?yes right?omg" Hyori get her heart beats by each time and turning to the guy slowly.. and their eyes met.

     Hyori get her heart beat faster and blushed like tomato is really embrassing, but she try to keep calm  "oh hey" Mingyu smiled "shit that smile" Hyori mumbled. "whats your name?" Mingyu asked. "Hyori, Kim Hyori" She spoke.

      Mingyu smiled. "great name, even we had a same infront name" Hyori surprised then realised "Kim?" Hyori asked . Mingyu nod. they didnt even realised that theyre face was inches away.

     Sara look at them and Hyori glare to Sara who was teasing them then Hyori look back to Mingyu. suddenly, Hyori saw that Mingyu's eyes turn to red.

      then Hyori was shocked and took back to the chair with a loud cracks sound. everyone turn their gaze to them. Hyori stood up and bowed then apologize. then she blink her eye then the red eyes was gone. "maybe its just my imagination" she tought.

      then the bell rang, sounded its time to go home. then Sara and Hyori was take the way to go home together.

HEY GUYS!chapter one is done by me, next was chapter 2 it'll be coming soon, im pretty sure its getting more excited and makes you goosebump, so.. dont miss it! wait for me and stayed here in the story.

you could comment below what youre wanted me to do with. i try my best to make my story what youre going to request. enjoy your day,have a nice day, and God bless you! :))