Vampire

Hyori decide to stay at Sara's house
"Sara,what do you think are they?"Hyori aksed. "what do you mean by what are they? you didnt think that theyre humans just like us?" Sara stated.

"no, its just i feel like they were different, theyre cold, has a pale skin, but sometimes they're nice, thats the point why im questioning what totally they are?" Hyori lying on the bed and sighed.

Sara just shook her head looking at her bestfriend feel stressed "Hyorin ah,youre just too tired go home and take rest maybe its doesnt bother you so tomorrow morning you could get up" Sara advice.

Hyori nod and get her bag and go home. when shes walking on the street, she felt like someones was following her. she stop for a while and look back.

theres nothing, and she kept on walking and she felt theres a shadow behind her and following her again. and she look at back again. theres no one

she furrowed her eyebrows while holding onto her bag, "whos there?" no ones replying. then, when she look to the infront, she gasped. "oh fuck, can you not see its--" she cut off when she look who was standing infront of her. it was Mingyu.

"oh,hmph.. hi?, what youre doing here?" Hyori stuttered. Mingyu leans in to Hyori, then he closed his eyes and smell her.

Hyori take step back and Mingyu lean closer and closer then Mingyu get her waist and pull it hardly, theres no inch, theyre chest were touching, Hyori gasped at the suddenly action "M-mingyu?, what the actually fuck youre doi--" she cut off when Mingyu put his finger infront of her mouth

"shhh" Mingyu silent Hyori and his eyes turning red slowly and the fang is appeared,Hyori felt a big fear. "why youre walking alone,in the night?let me lead you"Mingyu blush away Hyori's hair to the side so her neck was exposed, he start to lean and brush the air of the breath, which made Hyori goosebumps.

"and.. could you please give me water, im so thirsty" his voice that was so sexy and deep made Hyori's heart beat faster and goosebumps. Mingyu lean to Hyori's ear and whisper "ill take you the lead,babygirl" he smirked .

as always.. alarm was rang at 06:00. Sara get off from the bed and dressed what she used as usual. after she done her breakfast, she start walking to the school.

when she get into the class, she catch something, she found that her bestfriend was sit down with a weak, pale face while rest her head to her hand. "she looks down" Sara thought.

Sara came to Hyori and snapped her finger infront of Hyori's face, Hyori surprised and crossed her arms. Sara confused looking at her bestfriend and shes getting worried.

Sara take a sit beside Hyori. "hey, what the actual happening? tell me" Sara said while holding Hyori's hand.

"yah ,answer me" Sara pleased. Hyori shook her head jn unbelievable. "ii- i dont know, i dont know whats happening to me" Hyori stuttered in fear. "last night when you ask me to go home.." she started.

"yeah.. i remembered,why?" Sara worried. "i was walking om street and found that Mingyu was following me.. he-he try to bite me" Hyori said. Sara tilted his head,confuse "what do you mean by he was trying to bite you?" Sara asked. "yea, he has a red eyes and fangs i saw it, i was in big fear in that moment, im scared. at first i was wondering what he was going to do.. but it ends a bad or even worst". Hyori explain. Sara pock her shoulder "really? fangs?red eyes?" Hyori nod.

"thats why im asking you, what actually are they, they have all cold and sweet side. ahh--otokhae?" Hyori frustated.

suddenly, the boys came at the same time. Sara and Hyori turn the gaze to them. Sara look at Hyori whos already looked down and worried. Sara gave a clue to Hyori to dont worry.

as the teacher came, the students also sit on their places as well. Hyori felt embrassed as Mingyu sit beside her.

Mingyu look at Hyori, Hyori who look at the corner of her eye felt awkward that was seen by her seatmates. even though Hyori really want to look back and stare to the handsomeness of Mingyu. yes she like the beauty of his face.

"uhm miss,im excuse to the toilet" Hyori permit. shes doesnt go to toilet, we know that she have the problem, she think about Mingyu, she decided to go to the park.

then theres Mingyu came who followed Hyori. Hyori sighed and gave up because she know that Mingyu can just appeared in everywhere.

"what do you want?" Hyori asked without looking. "look at me" Mingyu pleased, "i said look at me".

Hyori decided to not look at Mingyu, because she can't face him. even though that she really want to face him. Mingyu lifted up Hyori's chin to face him. as Hyori face him,that red eyes is turned again.

"im a vampire" Mingyu said. "what?!" Hyori asked. "last night.. im sorry, i was very thirsty then i find you.. i didnt mean that, i was just scared you" Mingyu explained.
"why did you do that?" Hyori ask. "its just fun to teasing you" Mingyu suddenly lean in to her face fast then pulled back. Hyori surprised because it was near to "KISS".

then they look at each other for a while. the bell is rang time for go home already.

"lets go go home,its time" Hyorin said. Mingyu nod, then.. when hyorin was about to leave,Mingyu held her hand "about what ive said, dont tell anyone" Mingyu pleased. Hyorin smiled and nod "i promise" she give the pinky finger then they connect their finger and smiled at each other.

and "ehem" Sara cough behind them who was watching the both drama romance scene*pft. then Mingyu and Hyori take back awkwardly

"hey" Hoshi suddenly came, "hey,bro" Mingyu exclaimed. "hm, Sara would you go home with me..or could we go out for a while?:3" he asked with that chubby cheeks . "omo its so cute" Sara thought. Sara pinch Hoshi's cheeks and hoshi turns all red blushing then Sara felt embrassed and realised what she just did "omg, im sorry i just cant handle it..its too cute..mianhae mianhae is it hurt?" Sara was touching hoshi's cheek making sure that wasnt hurt or left any mark there.

Hoshi smiled then held Sara's hand "its okay, i like to being touch with you" Hoshi teased. Sara blushed.

this time Hyori and Mingyu was cough teasing us.

"new couple of the day omg how goals you both:(" Hyori jealous.

Hoshi then gave a clue to Mingyu, Mingyu get what hoshi's clue. then Mingyu put his hand and circle to the shoulder of Hyori. suddenly, he smell Hyori's again and at the same time he was thirsty too. Hoshi realised and gave a clue to control himself.then Mingyu was calmed already.

okay.. heres the chapter 2 how is it?
mingyu was all sooo hot right??

dont worry i said it getting excited
this chapter is more to Hyori and Mingyu lol..
next chapter i would decide to more about Sara and Hoshi scene
i promise.

so stay tune and keep waiting.
fighting everyone,have a nice day!