Chapter 16:Shocked

Welcome to another chapter! Hope you enjoy. Songs name: "Yellow Trailer" from the series "RWBY" I choose this song cause the new volume it's coming this season,I recommend it, plus it can relate to the book.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V

I was shocked to hear something like this.Leo and Gil are having a sexual relationship.No wonder they act like that... I didn't see them act like that expect in here though.Xander sighs. "Let me explain." Leo shakes his head.  "No brother, I shall explain to your mate." Leo takes Gil's hand. "We are mates." He says while my eyes go wide. I have heard stories of these cases but I never thought it actually existed. "It's true, it's even proven by the Warlocks." Gil comments. "Does your parents know?" That's the first thing that comes to my mind after hearing this. "That's something they will never know that's for sure." Xander speaks with venom in his voice while staring at the floor.I was confused but didn't push it. [Comfort him you idiot and stop being shocked! They are mates, big deal.]...He was right, it doesn't matter.

"We better stop this conversation." Freya says. "I'm with yah." Jason responds. "Don't worry you two, it will not get our of my mouth, promise." "You better, if something happends to Gil for your mouth and for braking that promise... I will find you." Leo says with a serious face... the first time I saw him like that and I got surprised. "You know what will happened then... Leo... " Xander says with determined eyes. "I do brother." He says calm but it sounded like it was something he didn't want to do if it comes to it. [You batter not brake your promise Aiden or it will not be good.] [What do you mean?] [They are vampire Lords,their costumes are different from ours. They have pride and protect themselves,on rare time even family.] I didn't respond Darius as I was thinking until Gil cut in their brothers conversation. "Stop it you 2...I doubt that will ever happened." Xander just smiles at him while Leo apologizes saying "Sorry Babe." While hugging and kissing Gil's forehead.

After that awkward conversation everything turned normal. We ask questions to each other and I got to know them. They are pretty cool I must say and interesting.When lunch brake finished (Xander gave me food between the hour) I walked to class and say goodbye to all of them (I kissed my mate goodbye of course).

School was finally over and I was back at my house. After taking a bath, dressing up and eating I walk out and see Freya waiting for me. "So you still remember my routine huh?" "I do and always will." She responds, we walked to my room and close the door (my parents don't mind since Freya it's like a sister to me and we know each other since we were pup's.

I sit on the bed and she seats on the
chair besides my desk. "So?... Anything you wanna say?" "Aiden I'm so sorry I should have told you. But, I was so scared that you wouldn't accept me. Xander told me that I should tell you and everything will be alright since you 2 are mates. I doubted thought... I doubted that you wouldn't understand my situation. What if Mark doesn't want me anymore?What about Ellen? Or my parents? I wouldn't be able to take all that! The pack it's all I know and don't want to ever let go.I wouldn't be able to become the leader of the pack warrior's or a Delta.Oh my gosh, do you even want me as those things anymore? You must think I'm an asshole since I didn't trust you, one of my best friends and next Alpha." She was gonna keep talking so I just stand up and hug her.

"Shh, I get you, I'm the same." She hugs me tight and hides her face in my chest. "By the way-" I grab her cheek and make her look at me. "-I would love it if you would be the leader of the pack warriors and Delta. You are one of the people I would trust my life as one of the bravest and one of the best fighters I have saw until now.Now, Frey, could you forgive me, for making you doubt and not noticing that you were like this?"  "Of course, Ai." She responds with a smile and teary eyes.We let go and play video games, talked and joke like the old times.It was so refreshing to have the tomboy back into my life.People tended to judge her since she was boyish, but let me tell you that she has one of the kindest hearts a person can have and I consider her my sister.It was already night when she left (she even eat with us),I was already dressed in pijamas after a good bath. I was wondering how Xander was doing so I texted him.       \\Hey Babe!// //Omg,I really didn't expect that message.// Chuckling I respond with: //Oh really~ Why is that? ~// //Forget it, so, did everything got solved between you and Freya?// //We are in good terms again.☺// //I'm glad Mon loup~💜//  Blushing I answer back. //Thanks.// [I love it when he calls me that pet name in french.💚] [I wil admit I kinda like it.] [Oh just admit it!]  [Okay okay I do too!]  //Awe~ Blushing you may be doing I'm guessing.// //Screw you Xander!// //Not without you my wolf~// // You pervert! // // Only with you.// [Give up Aiden, you lost.] [FUCK YOU TOO DARIUS!!!] [If it's with my mate I don't care.] [Ugh! not you too!] While Dairus smirks I send another message. //Then you better prepare that ass.// [Ooooh.]  //Only if you let me prepare yours ~// // Good Night.// // Lol! I was joking or... Was I? He he~ Good Night Mon Loup~// Putting my phone aside I cover my face with my hands. Omg Xander it's a fucking pervert! Thinking about how it will actually be when we mate I fall asleep  when I can't stay awake anymore.

Xander's P.O.V

I was with Leo and Gil in their room (they share Leo's room most of the time, since the sperm donor doesn't go to our rooms at all expect when he needs us) discussing today's issue. ''How could you Xander!?" Leo shouts while Gil observes as he continues. "You knew that it was a secret! What if father finds out!? He will have our heads!!!What were you thinking!?" "Shh little brother, I know what I'm doing, he will not tell and will became part of our close allies in the future." "You are just doing this since he's your mate!" Leo responds. "Oh yeah,fine, you wanna test him? Let's test him with the secret that got out." "Very well, but if he says anything. I will kill him Xander. I don't care if he's your mate!" "If that happeneds you know I will not hesitate to attack you, not that I'm worried about this insignificant matter of course." "Don't be so confident Xander, that's not good." Gil responds. "When have I failed?" I respond and that's when I get a message from Aiden. "This discussion it's over, good night my brothers." "Night Xander." Gil responds. "Night... " Leo says looking down. I just stand up from the bed and walk to my room to lay down while testing Aiden.

*After the conversation between Aiden and Xander in text.*

I was laughing my ass off thinking of Aiden blushing cause I texted that. Oh well, I shall start attacking him anyway ~

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Did you enjoy? Comment, Rate and subscribe!