Chapter 33: Memories part 2.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

It's been a year since I discover Xander is my mate.So much has happened, I have lost and gain.Brice is still missing, it doesn't matter how he acted, he's my little brother and that will not change.I just hope that he's okay and alive.Now I have more friends than ever, Xander practically lives at my house by now.Melody is growing day by day.Mom and Dad are devastated because of Brice disappearance, but they are fine besides that.Freya and Hazel are engaged.Jared and Landon are training with me and are okay with their mates (they are all going to university).The twins are a blast as ever,I don't know what Jason is gonna do though.Last but not least Xander, what can I say about Xander? He's perfect and I love him so much.I finally accepted my feelings for him.

I want to mate with him, letting him have my mark.But besides that... what do I want? I still don't feel ready to take over the pack, so I talked to my Dad and he let me, told me that I should search for what I want. University? I don't know yet, I always though I would take over the pack and that's it.But now I have more options and I feel out of it.What doesn't get out of my chest it's a feeling that there's something more besides this,Darius feels the same way.Laying on the grass besides the river I think about the only thing I'm not confused about... Xander.

~ Flashback ~

It's my birthday and Xander invited me to stay for a week in a mansion his family has on the countryside (of course the Pack did their own party for me before this).When we got here I was in awe.The mansion was just beautiful and there was a huge forest that I couldn't wait to run into.Plus the air was pure and the grass so green,peaceful and beautiful. The room me and Xander we're gonna share was spacious,the colors consisted of turquoise and brown furniture.After unpacking he sit down on the bed.

"Tell me your fantasy at the moment and I will make it come true, expect mating." Blushing, I answer what's been on my mind all this time since his birthday. "Y-you remember your birthday?" "How could I forget? You we're so cute." He says with a knowing grin, bastard. "Well...s-something like that, b-but... m-more." "What do you mean with more? " Xander asks smirking, fucking teaser. "I-I wanna know what else you can do." "Oh baby, very well, I will play with that hole of yours till you drop.Plus I will humiliante you with words and fuck that beautiful mouth of yours, how about it?" My face is red and my dick is hard, I nod, that sounded so fucking hot.

♠♥♠

"Strip and wait on the bed." While I was undressing he walked to the bathroom.I was waiting on the bed when he came out of the bathroom,the sight making my dick twitch.He had a BDSM outfit with some boots and a crop at hand. "Like what you see?Then get on your knees on that bed pet." Blushing I do as he says and before I know the crop gets in touch with my ass cheek.A moan escape of my mouth, adding more to my embarrassment.

After some whips he passes the crop all over my back until it reaches my hole and he starts rubbing it. "You are liking this aren't you pet?" Only low moans comes in response.He introduces the tip of the crop in causing me to whimper. "Answer me pet!" Gosh Xander, don't turn me on so much. "Y-yes Sir." He suddenly takes it out and the crop is replaced by something bigger,making me moan as it hits my prostrate.

"You have become such a slut after I got you Aiden." This assshole! "Hey!" Xander chuckles. "Too much babe?" "...Maybe." Then he burst out laughing and gets in front of me to pull my hair to start a passionate kiss, bastard.He sucks my tongue then pass his teeth between it.After separating se just says:"Beautiful." Biting my lip he let's his dick out of those tight leather pants. "Suck it." I do as he says, starting with his tip.He suddenly grabs my head and make me deep throat it. "Mnm!" I protest. "Shh!" Xander responds with a groan (gosh that's hot as fuck) and turning on what I discover was a vibrator in my ass.It was hard to breath, but I got used to his 7.5 inch dick after a while.He just let me there, in pure torture, waiting for him to put the vibrator in high and move it till I cum.

After a while he starts moving my head up and down, not caring about my breathing while he moans and curses.He turns the vibrator in medium and I moan sending vibrations and making him groan. "Baby you suck me up so good." He says breatless making me pre-cum. When did I become so damb sensitive!?  My train of thoughts where cute when he cummed inside of my mouth, making me suck to the last drop and come all over the sheets.I get his dick out of my mouth and he's just smirking. "Oh my,did you liked serving me so much?" I blush. "Fuck off." "Nope." He says as he starts moving the vibrator in and out making me moan.Xander chuckles. "Damn how I love how this hole has become.All wet and wide, just for me." That alone makes me pre-cum again.

He played with my body for hours, making me experience pleasures beyong my wildest fantasies.Some days we got to the forest and I transformed, then we played for hours at the grass. Darius was is delight.Other days he just played with my body (which I liked, a lot).He however let me played with his once,let's just say Xander moans and pants are fucking sexy.The week was a peaceful one, we go to a restaurant and ride horses in between. Best birthday ever (as a present he got me a laptop).

~End Of Flashback~

I was already leaking just for thinking about it when I heard my mother yell that Xander was here.Fuck, now he will tease me about it, I did the same some time ago to him.It was hilarious until he jumped me and practically fucked me with his hands,the pervert. Walking with my bag for the night I get inside of Xander's car.Already prepared to get fuck and maybe for me to fuck.Plus I will mark him and make him mine once and for all...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇