02. Welcome

In their assigned room

XIUMIN's P.O.V

Eh. The first word I didn't even know if its a word came out to my mouth when I open the door to my dorm

The room is big, clean and neat it has a second floor and it have its own kitchen and Bathroom.

Well let start to unpack this things and take a good nap.

LAY's P.O.V

Well when I enter the room the first thing I saw is a Unicorn doll on the bed. It looks cute and squishy. Well if its not yours dont touch it.

Hmmm I'll fix my things now and it has to be neat cause I didn't own this place and I have to share it with an unknown person

Well its a bad habbit too if your not neat with your things.

TAO's P.O.V

I sense something, A dragon lives here, Ah! What a coincidence, I hate dragons and their Scaily skin. It just irritates me.

I will unpack my things and let sleep overcome me.

D.O's P.O.V

Well after all the whining and crying they decided to stop and just face the reality.

From the start I sense someone is watching. It just flew anywhere with his speed.

I thought we're the only ones that got this supernatural powers unless......

There is more.

BAEKHYUN's P.O.V

I cant find the room I've been assigned cause the dorm is huge and I didn't know where I am.

I think I am in the school grounds now and how did I get here!

I just cant call the others that is so embarassing I'm the only one who is lost and they just laugh on me.

Well could you look at that there is a student there. I'll just ask him

LUHAN's P.O.V

Well I'm not dissappointed that were changing schools again . So I can move on now.

Well he leaves me in nowhere and never even call or text me not even a letter . Now I have a new life and I can forget him now .

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

I just cant think anything

But I promise next chapters will be long

Bye.

FOLLOW.VOTE.COMMENT