09. Danger

Kyungsoo's POV

After the fight with those black figures we decided that we can't go to our rooms cause all of us is dirty and we have cuts and bruises also. We can't go to the nurse also cause they'll ask how did we get this cuts and bruises and what will we answer, that we have these super powers? They will just freak out. What's next after they knew, they will call secret agents that experiments about aliens and undentified objects. Then it is our end. So we decided that maybe here at the back of building is the best hide out until Lay finish healing us.

"Guys, Luhan hyung isn't waking up, we've been here for hours" Tao said

"We can't ask for help, it will just lead us to a new big trouble" I said

"Lay are you finish on Tao? Maybe you can heal Luhan now." Baekyuhn said

"I can't heal him remember? He heals himself, just wait he will wake up soon" Lay said

"Right! I forgot" Baekhyun said

"Are you alright Tao?" Xiumin asked then all eyes are toward him.

"Nae, maybe some body pain but Lay Hyung heals my broken foot and some broken ribs" Tao said

"Your the one really got hurt so much" I said I pity him.

"But if we could just use my powers to stop the time then~" Tao was cut off by Baek

"You know if we use it it can make problem on the axis of time on earth" he said

"Yeah right, it may cause a problem . So you need to be smart when using your powers Tao" I said

"Nae" he said in a sad voice

"But how long we will stay here?" Xiumin asked

"I don't kn~"

"Great.. Huh.. Your.. Safe.." I was cut off then I turn around I saw Kai my pervert roomate but I didn't know the others.

Oh my cookies. Why are they here? They can't be here. Oh my lollipop! We're doomed. I got to do something to prevent them to come near us.

"Stay there if you want no harm" I said to them.

Still Kai take another step. I feel my eyes changing color it happens when we use our powers. Now it's dark brown.

"I said don't take another step" I said

"Luhhhaaan!!!!!!" A boy shout and were about to run near Luhan but I start to shake the ground so he stumbles.

"Wooahh! Kai your fiancée was the Prince of Earth, the son of The legendary King of Earth" A boy said the tallest among them I think

Wait...... Did he said fiancee and Prince of Earth? It's confusing me..

I shake the ground again and a big crack was the result. They jump on the safe side but when Kai jumped he slipped. Still he grab the edge with one hand

"Tao!! Stop the time!!" I shout at Tao

The ground isn't shaking anymore But still Kai and his friends is moving. I thought maybe something is wrong on Tao's powers but I saw a bird and it's not moving.

"Tao! I said stop the time!!" I shout at him again cause something inside of me is weird, It didn't want Kai in harm.

"I already stop it!" Tao said. I thought we're the only one who can move on Tao's powers

I start to run quickly to see if Kai is alright. He still on the side and his friends run to him to help him since I'm on the other side.

But then Kai lost his grip.

"Kaiiiiiiii!!" I said looking on the crack and I think it is deep. But I think I leaned so much I start to fall too.

I think it is better if I die if Kai was dead now. I start to feel weird, like there's a strong bond between Kai and Me.

Tear start to fall on my eyes but then I feel something grab me and I'm floating.

When I rose from the crack I saw Luhan using his powers while Baekhyun on his side helping him to stand.

"You know I can't let you Die" Luhan said. Luhan was really a great friend, sometimes he even sacrifies himself for us. it always been him even on the past.

"Wait! Luhan put me down! Now!" I shout then Luhan immediately put me on a safe place.

"Luhan save Kai please!" I said. I can't live without him uhhg! what I'm saying I didn't even know him but it feels really weird.

"I'll try" Luhan said his hands are glowing, his eyes are becoming red. I think his using his all.

I run to the edge "Where is he?!" I said. I can't see anything but darkness. Where is Kai?

"I can't see him!" I start to cry cause I can't held it anymore.

"Kyung I can't find him, I'm sorry" Luhan hugged me

But then a strange sound is coming from under the ground and then

A big weird vine was holding Kai. But where did that big vine came from?

"Hey can we join"

A strange group of 7 boys are walking near us.

_________________________________

Mianhe~ I'm really are a slow writter I'm really sorry forgive me TTTT..

Just a little bit and we will reached 1K reads! Waaah! I'm so proud of myself TTTT.

But still click the vote I really appreciate it

Ohhhhh~

Can't wait I'm overdosed hahahaha..

Bye~