Chapter 4

"Take me, I dare you."

  Miyuki could no longer resist the temptation and, against his better judgement, grabbed Sawamura's chin and dove in for a kiss.

  The kiss was hungry, sloppy and full of desire. Miyuki's tongue swiped at Sawamura's bottom lip and Sawamura, in response, allowed entry and parted his lips.

  Their tongue fought, wrestled for dominance and Miyuki had come out on top. His tongue explored further into Sawamura's mouth, earning a small moan in response. Sawamura could feel Miyuki's smirk and lets out a noise similar to a whine.

Miyuki pulled away from the kiss, if only to get air and they both passionately stared at the other while panting heavily. Sawamura's face was, as you could imagine, as red as a tomato, even to the tips of his ears.

Cute...Miyuki still had that hungry glint in his eyes and slowly lowered his gaze, exploring all of Sawamura's body with his eyes thoroughly before settling on the groin. Sawamura followed his gaze and upon realisation, turned even redder if that was even possible.

"S-Stupid Miyuki! Why do you have to look there!" (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

"Why, you say...Isn't it obvious? I mean, we've already established one thing..." ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

"...I somehow sense that something bad is going to happen." (๑•ૅㅁ•๑)

Without warning, Miyuki pulled Sawamura by the neck down until they could feel the other's breath.

"Shut up and just go with the flow, Bakamura."

Without even giving Sawamura time to reply, Miyuki dove straight in and took advantage of Sawamura's vulnerable position. His hands grazed against Sawamura's skin, feeling the slight tremors they send when he brushes over certain areas.

  He gently rubbed Sawamura's sensitive buds and enjoyed the moans and whines he got back.

  "M-Miyuki, ngh...senpai! Ah!"

  Miyuki gently suckled the nipples, teasing them with his tongue, biting and pulling. He kept at it until they were fully hard before letting his hands roam further down.

  When he got to the hips, Sawamura squirmed, signalling his impatience. Miyuki smirked and deliberately avoided the crotch area and instead massaged the thighs.

  Sawamura was panting heavily now, but Miyuki's inner sadistic side got the best of him, as he continued to deprive him of the pleasure he sought after.

  Finally, after Sawamura let out a few pleas did he gently grasp the twitching, hard member. He first slowly slid his hand up and down before gradually speeding up.

"Nn! Ah! M-Miyuki! I'm gonna...come! Ah!"

Just before Sawamura could come, however, Miyuki tightened his hold at the base of his cock and clicked his tongue.

"Tsk tsk. Sawamura, did you really think I'd let you come this easily?"

  Sawamura noticed a sadistic feel to the other - no longer was he the carefree, all bark no bite character he normally is - no, it's the real deal now, and in this current moment, he sees Sawamura as the prey to be devoured.

  "Wow, would you look at it go! It's twitching like crazy." Miyuki used his free hand to rub the tip, which was overflowing with precum.

  "Wai–! Hah...No, Mi...! Nn..."

  Sawamura bit his lips in a futile attempt to keep the lewd noises that he was making from travelling too far.

  "Hm~? What's wrong? Ahh...This isn't enough for you, is it?"