Beginings

"Sweaty, wake up, we're here." A voice called to me from the darkness. Probably my mom. She's the only nice one. I slowly open my eyes as I remembered where I am. We're at the new house! I looked out the window of my car door popping my now very sore neck in the prosses.

The outside of our new house was a very ugly tan. We were going to have a painter over in a couple days to fix it. But besides the super poor choice in color the rest of the house is perfect.

"Come on I think it's time for you to be in bed. The furniture is already placed. Let's go." My mom said as we made our slow and therefor long trek out of the car and in the house. As rude as it was I said nothing an just collapsed into my bed and fell asleep. It was 3 a.m. I can afford to be rude and just go to sleep.

*time skip*

"Cora wake up the neighbors are over!" Is how I was yet again pulled from the safety of my sleep. "Just a minute!" I yelled back. I grabbed my brush and fixed my shoulder length black hair. I tried to straitened out my clothes, I can't change yet because I haven't unpacked yet. I took a deep breath and head downstairs.

I walk down the stairs and head to the living room. I hear faint whispers coming from there. I take a deep breath. I breath yet again and enter the room."Morning," I greeted. The neighbors consisted of three people. A male couple and obvious daughter. I know this cause I entered while there mouths were still connected. The girl said something like 'gross dad get a room'.

They were both pleasantly attractive one of them had definite height with brown hair and a chiseled face. He had an aura of dominance but I suspected he had a large fun side. The other had a cute, fun, bubbly aura. He had a smoothed out face that would probably make him look younger than he is. He had purple hair that was mostly hidden by a black beeny.  If you looked close enough you could notice a scar under his left ear.

I looked over to the teenager. She seems to be looking me over as I did the same. Basically she was hot as fuck. She's wearing black sneakers, nearly black jeans, and a gray sweater. She was wearing no makeup up and dam she looked amazing without it. She had fiery red hair, which looks perfect with the rest of her colorless outfit, along with hazel eyes.

I suddenly realized that not a single sound had come from anyone since I had entered. She must have realized this as well cause she stood up a reached out her hand to great me. "Gaby," she said with a smooth voice. I reached my hand out and took it. "Cora," I said internally surprised that I said something to this Goddess and didn't stammer.

She placed her arm around me and guided me to the purple love seat were she had been siting.I felt fireworks everywhere she touched. I tripped into the chair and she sat very close to me keeping an arm around my waist. Gaby  probably has no clue that I was a lesbian and her hand was to close to my butt. Not that I minded.

What a great first impression.