Love and Pain ♡

My hood was over my head hiding my face. It's been two years since I left the village broken and empty. I tried putting myself back together but nothing worked. I was going to get married but before I could he came and I had to run away.

The village hidden in the leaves was pretty in every way. I walked past a grave for someone I never expected to be there. My eyes widened as I saw the Hokage's grave. I turned away walking toward a flower shop.

Buying a white rose I walked toward the grave as I layed it down the flower turned black. Tears fell from my eyes.

" Who are you?" I heard the voice of someone I didn't want to see. I mean he broke my heart and now he was going to hear me say it.

" You should know me the best Sasuke Uchiha." His eyes widened at the sight. I pulled my hood down showing my red and blue eyes.

" No it can't be...You are suposed to be with Itachi!" I giggled at his reaction I couldn't help let a tear spill from my eyes.

" Don't worry I'm not here to kill anyone. I'm here to warn you that someone is trying to kill you. Tell papa I said hello. One more thing to remember Sasuke. Nor hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." With that I left him there as I started watching from the trees. I couldn't help but silently weep as I saw Sasuke break again. His head hung low as tears fell.

I couldn't watch it anymore. I sumoned my ninja hound and told it to stay by Sasuke's side as his hound. I can't stop this feeling inside as I watched the love of my life break in front of me.

I started to sing in the trees as I thought about the memories I had with the group.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time
I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here
stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies
I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me
I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies

As I sang my song I slowly drift off to sleep. Thinking about the one I promised myself not to. My red sting of fate will always be tied around your finger Sasuke Uchiha.

A/N: This is the end I'm sorry! I hope you liked it. The sequel will be called Red string of fate but would take time to make. Im still editing but if you see the '♡' symbol it means the chapter has been edited. Tell me what I should change in the comments!