Play ball

'God I can't believe someone saw my tattoo, i might just be over reacting bit still.'

I grabbed my tray and walked to a table. I sat down and started eating whatever the food was, I finished as I got up to go out of the room I heard the chipmunks.

"If you like a girl ignore her completely." The - said I scoffed at him, I walked by. "Yeah if you like to get hit." I said under my breath.

I was walking around till I went to my uncles office. I walked in and saw him there, "hello Luna I was just gonna go find you I was wondering if you woul take photos of the dougball game it's badgers against chipmunks." I smiled

"Sure id love too." I walked out of the office, I had my camera with me and the game started soon. I ran to the court and Some people there already.

The game started.

-15 minutes later-

The game was almost over, when they called for a time out.

I walked over to my uncle and talked to him for a little bit.

"So how is it going?" He asked me

"Good just wish that I could do a little more." I smile as they where getting ready to play.

"There's always the kitchen duty." He said I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Eww.." I said while laughing.

We continued the game after a few minutes the badgers where looking like they had to go.

I was trying not to laugh as they ran to the outhouse. They lost the game everyone was happy that the chipmunks won.