It's Never Ending You Say?

August 20, 2002

8 months I've been stuck in this damn spaceship.

8 months of just seeing darkness,

and praying I see light again.

The endless nightmares were killing me. I could not take them anymore.

I dreamt of a never ending universe where people tried to kill me.

It was horrible and I hope no one ever experiences that.

8 months and now I'm in a deserted forest where a camp has been set up previously for me, I hope. I guess the Councils plan is to make it seem like I've been camping when I come back to the city. But first, where is the city? Am I supposed to walk, ride a bike, or drive a car as you humans call it. Oh wait, I found this "car" you speak of behind a group of trees. I don't even know how to drive this thing! The Council is crazy!

I started driving and it feels like I've been driving since birth. How do they even do this?

Did I ever tell you about the dream I had? It wasn't necessarily a nightmare, it was actually a good dream.

I dreamt of a girl.

She had long, golden brown hair, and she was a small girl.

She looked to be around the same age as me.

But the girls face was blurry; all you could see and hear was her  long hair and her short, fit body. I experienced things I've never had before with this girl in my dreams. I hope she's real. Maybe I'll run into her in the city, or is that to ridiculous? This could just be a made up character my mind has randomly scrambled for.

While driving, I saw large buildings and a green lady. What is this? There were so many lights on and so many people. The buildings were huge and unreal unlike in Tabatha. There were buildings that touched the clouds in the sky and yellow cars everywhere. It was a nostalgic feeling really. I hope all goes well and I complete the task Council told me to do.

But most importantly,

I hope I find the girl of my dreams.

PJ Ligouri