This Is It.

August 21, 2002

I am finally in a place I call "home". It is very spacious even though I am the only one living here. Council says they have all of a thing you humans called "rent" taken care of and I just need to observe how you work. I have been exploring the city and buying things called "clothes". Council gave me a square object called "a credit card". Why must you humans have so many things? In Tabatha, we only have the clothes on our back, our house, and the council. We do not have to worry about things like "debt", "foreclosure", and I guess this is the biggest one in your world called insecurities.

I guess you could say I have that too.

While walking through this big city, still wondering why there is a giant green lady in the middle of the sea, I saw the girl. I swear it was her. She was my exact description in my dream. But I couldn't tell because of her face. If I never saw the face, then how will I have known it was her? I sighed in defeat and ordered what you people called "takeout". Your world never ceases to not fascinate me.

While I was eating an ethnicity food called "Chinese", there was a knock on my apartment door. There stood the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the galaxy. Not that I've explored the galaxy, ah you know what I mean. She smiled sheepishly at me and spoke in a voice that was like silk,"so you're my new neighbor, huh? I was about to throw a fit if Charles put another creep next to me again. What's your name?" I was still standing there dumb founded about how beautiful she was, but I had to answer her or I would be rude. "Uh, my name is," fuck what was the name council given me? I am originally Victim-23456. Ah, yes I remember now! "Well, my name is PJ Liguouri. You can call me Peej." nice save PJ. "Ah hello PJ, or Peej, my name is Katie Holmes. And no, I'm not related to Sherlock Holmes, don't get your hopes up."

Who the fuck is Sherlock Holmes?

I just laughed at her comment and asked if she needed anything.

"Oh no I just wanted to drop by and meet the new neighbor. It's very rare people our age come to this place. Oh well, it's probably one of the cheapest complexes in all of New York City! Oh well, if you need any help unpacking, I'm right next store to you." I smiled and said,"thank you Emily. And you're welcome at any time if you need anything."

Just as she walked away she said,"Oh, and PJ, welcome to New York city."

Something about her made a fire ignite in me. When she closed her door I also closed mine. I needed to find out about this girl and what she is doing to me, pronto.