Neptune - Money

I walked into the cafeteria of Haven Academy. Stares were in my direction and there were loud whispers everywhere. I felt uneasy and kind of... Out of place. That's when one of my team mates grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria. We went to the courtyard which was empty.

"You and Neptune are dating right?" She asked as I nodded. "Theres a word going around that Neptune is only dating you for money." My eyes widened.

"Why.. Why would he do that?" I asked close to tears. We heard a voice in the distance. There was a similar blue haired boy with a guy with black and red hair. He slid money his way and I was now full of rage. I stood up and my teammate grabbed my arm. I immediately pulled away and went straight up to Neptune. My hand meeting his cheek.

"Y/n?"

"You liar!" I called out as I walked away with rage.

"Y/n y/n wait! I can totally explain." Neptune called out as I turned around and glared at him.

"Explain? You only dated me for money! Who in the damn does that?" I asked clearly angry. Neptune grabbed my hand and made me turn around. I grabbed my weapon and went to hit him. Which was stopped by Sun.

"Y/n, fighting won't solve this one." Sun muttered as I knew he was right but I was just so angry with him.

"Did you know?!" I asked Sun as he gulped and shook his head. I glared at him and put my weapon back and began to walk away again.

"Y/n." I turned around.

"Neptune just leave me alone!" I called out and pushed him away. I put a grip on my weapon as Neptune raised his hands up.

"Y/n, baby, just hear me out for a good second.." I growled as Neptune was clearly terrified. I realized we had an audience and I ran. I ran straight to my dorm.

I didn't know what to feel. I mean, I was totally played.. There was a knock at my door and I knew who it was but didn't answer. Instead I laid in my bed and curled up into a ball. The door opened and he came sat on the bed by my feet.

"Go away Neptune." I muttered close to tears.

"You didn't let me explain, at first yes I dated you for money... But the more I got to know you, the more I got to fall in love with you. I didn't think .. I would feel this way about you. That soon after I just began to use the money on you, spending it all on you. I just used them to pay for our dates. They thought I was still in it just for the cash, but I was in it for you. You ... Got me y/n. I completely fell for you and I never thought in my life would I ever feel this way at this age... And I thank you for that y/n." I looked at Neptune who smiled genuinely at me. "I screwed up and I fell for her." I sat up and sighed.

"How am I supposed to trust what you say?" I asked as Neptune grabbed my neck.

"Would I be here if I didn't love you." With that he brought my head towards him and crashed his lips onto mine. I laughed into the kiss and Neptune pulled away. "What's so funny?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"How I over reacted.."

"You had every right too love."