Prologue

It was raining hard and the wind beat against my skin,as I opened the window to sneak out.

There is no other way, I told myself as I looked at the locked room door and my prison-like room with nothing but a bed and a small table in it.

I sighed and turned towards the only window in the room.

It's good that they forgot to lock it, I smiled as I looked out .

There was complete darkness outside, not a single street light could be seen in this backwater place.

I am scared, I don't know where to go or what to do from now on but I am sure I don't want to  stay here, I said to myself trying to gather all my courage as I hurriedly picked up my bag and climbed down from the only window using my makeshift rope.

I jumped to the well-paved path around the house and dashed into the rain-filled darkness which was ready to engulf everything.

The house faded from my vision as it grew distant and my legs gave way making me fall to my knees gasping for breath.

I turned around to make sure I could no longer see the prison I had to call my house and only relaxed after seeing endless darkness all around me.

I hope no one finds me. The darkness felt comfortable and I just let time pass without bothering about my drenched clothes and wet hair that clung to my skin.

My life has been messy ever since I remember but recently it had become crazy. For what reason?

Come on I don't know or at least not clearly. All I knew was I had done terrible things one of them being a murder but I had no idea of when, how, and why I did it.

And what I knew without a doubt was that I hated the look in people's eyes when they saw me. All I could see was fear in them as though they were seeing a monster and their whispers let me know why they feared me, those wispers told me that I had murdered someone. There was nowhere I could go. I did not belong anywhere.