Ch7: Alternate Universe

Please Vote guys! Please Vote!

~Y/N's POV~
Me, Dipper, Veorica and Mabel were taking a walk in the forest. It was the season of autumn so, the forest had shades of red and yellow. As we were walking, we saw...a pit? At the end of the pit, there was nothing I could see. "What is this?" I asked curiously. "I don't know... Wanna check it out?" Veorica asked. "Yeah!! I do!!" I said as I jumped into the pit. I felt no worries, because I had a Dreamon friend by my side. Of course I would be safe. I think. "Hey!!! Wait!!!" I heard Dipper screaming. Eventually he gave in and jumped in the pit as well. Mabel did the same too.

We were falling and falling and I was grabbing Dipper tightly because of my fear of the dark... But soon, we saw a white light down below us. "I think that's the exit!" I said as I was excited and curious.

We fell and it seemed to be like a... dimesional spce to other dimensions? Like a dimension station that has portals to other alternate universe!! So thatmeans that the pit was a portal connected to this place. Awesome! "Wow!! This is awesome!!" I said as I looked around. "I know right?" Mabel said. "I missed this place!" Veorica said. "Wait, you've been here before?" Dipper asked. "Yeah. I've been here with my friends before." Veorica replied.

Suddenly something or more like someone came out from one of the portals and it was a......

DIPPER?!

I looked at the Dipper that was my boyfriend and Dipper that came out from the portal. They look so similar! What is happening?!

I tried to think. Few minutes have passed and 5 different Dipper was here!! Each of them were different in styles or features? There was a witch, half deer half human, normal kind, Steven Universe design (the gems), including my boyfriend/Dipper Gleeful, and lastly, a demon? Dreamon?

(Coven AU, monster falls, gravity falls, crystal falls, reverse falls, transcedence AU)

Soon they were... flirting with me? I already got my boyfriend!! Uh... Help me! I looked at Veorica, seeking for help but she seemed to not be able to notice me....

Notice me Veo!!

Dipper (reverse), grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him and said. "She's mine! And if you're gonna get her, you're gonna have to go through me first!!"(clichè isn't it?).
"What? You and what army?" the demon one said. "Oh! Just 2 strong magic users and 1 powerful and strong dreamon!!" I said. The one demon one looked pissed off while the others were like, 'okay. let's be friends though'. He tried to attack us but the other Dipper, tried to stop the demon Dipper. And successfully, demon Dipper gave up and left to the dimension where he came from. The good Dippers gave me their phone numbers and I quickly put it in the contact list of my phone. I quickly said good bye to them and went through the portal that we came from. That was really nice.

When we came back, Dipper hit me in the head lightly and I flinched a little. "What was that for?!" I said. "Your too cute that every boy wants to flirt with you. But you're mine. Only mine." Dipper said as he pulled me into a hug. I was at 40% of blushing level. And soon....

~Dipper's POV~
Aaaaaagh!!!! Wait was that a dream? I looked at the others who were having a sleepover again at Y/N's house. It was already morning. But that dream though.... Y/N seem to have woken up and asked me, "What happend?". I said to her, "I heard that when you wake up, you won't remember the exact thing that happened in your dream but...I remember it clearly.".
"What dream did you have?" Y/N asked. And so I explained to her what happend.

"Oh! That? That wasn't a dream! It already happend, silly!" she said while giggling. "Then how do you prove that? I mean, look at that calendar!" I said as I pointed to the calendar on the table. "It's August! We didn't experience autumn together yet!" I said. Y/N looked at the calendar and said, "Oops. I forgot to change the page again.". She turned the page and showed me proof.
-The date today on the phone
-the view outside the window
-the TV

"Then how...What?!" I was really confused. "Veorica probably messed up your mind." Y/N said as she went to get some water. "Why did she do that though?" I asked. "Remember that custard pudding? You ate it. She got mad. She messed up your mind a little. She wants you to buy another custard pudding." Y/N replied. "Okay. I'll go buy some... wanna go to the shop with me?" I asked. "Sure! Why not? Just hang on a sec!" Y/N said as she quickly wrote a note on the paper and put it beside Veorica's hand. After that we went off to the sweets store.

~Veorica's POV~
I was already awake and I knew that they left for my pudding. Now, I need to now the future of Y/N. I know that it's coming. I know it is. Y/N.....

Thanks guys for still reading this thing. Please comment, vote or follow!

Dipper: Bye guys~♥
A/N: !!!!!  (*///*)

Random Quote Of The Chapter: I might be a monster, but probably not a heartless one.