Ch8: Twins' Birthday

~Y/N's POV~
It was the twins birthday and Veorica, Wendy, Gideon, Pacifica, Grenda, Candy and I were at their house at 6:00 am in the morning because they are still sleeping at that time. I know when they wake up because they have this daily routine. They usually wake up at 9:00 am if there's no school. There's no school today, so yeay!!

Wendy, Gideon, Pacifica and Candy was in charge of the decorations, Grenda was in charge of the music, and Veorica and I were in charge of the cake.

Veorica had powers to do the work but I decided not to use powers to do the work, because I'd rather make the cake with our own hands and they said that the secret ingredient in every recipe is LOVE~♡.

So we started the work at 6:10 am. I was in the kitchen so I couldn't see what the others were doing. I already knew what to make but I tried to put a little twist in it. Veorica made the cake because she's SUPER good at cooking. I made the designs and frostings stuff because, why not? It took 1 hour to bake and making of the frostings and decoration for the cake took 1 hour also. But because we did what was assigned to us, each of us just took 1 hour each and finished decorating in 45 min.

The cake was redy to be decorated!
It was half chocolate and half vanilla flavor. It wasn't too sweet or too plain. It was just delicious! The frosting has no food coloring, maybe just a little though but not too much. I knew that they loved blue so I made the frosting mostly out of blueberry, a little bit of strawberry and raspberry. And the both of us began decorating it. We also used some silver and white color.

~30 minutes later~

The cake was done! It looked tidy and awesome! I hope everyone would like it!

~Time check: 8:45~
15 more minutes to go and they are awake. To make sure we didn't forget about anything, I made a list. Shaded heart for done or here already, unshaded heart for not yet done or not yet here.

Dipper ♡
Mabel ♡
Cake ♥
Decorations ♥
Presents ♥
Music ♥
Friends ♥

All we need is to wait unt they wake up.

~8:59 am~

~Dipper's POV~
I woke up at the beeping alarm. I got up and checked my phone. It was me and Mabel's Birthday. I quickly brushed my teeth, got dressed in my usual clothes and got out from the room. Mabel also got out from her room and we greeted each other a 'good morning'. We both went to the living room.

~Y/N's POV~

I heard 2 peoples' foot stpes and I knew that it was the twins. We all got ready and when they came in to the living room we all shouted, "Happy Birthday!".
I hugged Dipper and Mabel and so did the others. They looked surprised. Dipper just kissed me and I was surprised. He thanked me for being the best Birthday gift ever. And we all started the party!

~Timeskip: 4 hours~
The party was fun! But we were so super tired. Everyone went home and we forgot about the opening of giving gifts. "Hey, why don't you guys open the gifts already?" Veorica asked. They looked at the presents and started opening them. All of the presents were good and when they opened Veorica's, Mabel recieved a dress and Dipper recieved a.... pictures? But he looked super duper happy. I wonder what's the picture about. Dipper gave a thumbs up to Veorica and Veorica just nodded back in reply. Mabel was so happy and she hugged Veorica.

It was my gifts next. I was really good at making jewerlies and I sold them for a lot. Which many people bought. Even my teacher in jewerly making  approved my ability. I hoped they liked it though. I gave Mabel a pendant with a sapphire, shaped like a tear drop with gold outlines. While I gave Dipper a ring. It was the same as mine. Only that his had a lapis lazuli gem and mine had (Fav/gem). They were all happy and they said that I could become pro at it. The both hugged me. And I hugged them back also.

(If you also like lapis lazuli, please choose another one of your favourite)

They both thanked for the presents and they were reakky glad to have friends like us. After that, Veorica and I went home.

~Dipper's POV~
The power coming from Y/N was getting stronger. "What might happen to her, dear sister?" I asked Mabel. "I don't know, brother dear. But I know that something bad might happen." She said as she looked out the window. I began thinking and I slowly went to take a nap.

A/N: Hey!! Sorry for late update! Anyway, please vote, comment, or follow! Bye!