Ch10: End

~Y/N's POV~
Me and Veorica walked down the pavement as we were looking for a cafe to have lunch. Coincidence had happend and we met Dipper and Mabel at the cafe. After lunch we walked through the forest like we usually do.

"Hey Y/N? If the world should end tomorrow, what do you want to do first?" Mabel asked. I thougt for a while and said, "I have lots of things I wanna do but first, I wanna marry Dipper." I said, causing Dipper to blush. All of us laughed it off but suddenly, we felt a strong gust of wind blew. Soon there was a figure before us. Bill Cipher that is. I backed off and hid behind Dipper.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Gleefuls, Time girl and Dreamon V?" Bill said as he was floating few inches from the air. "Go away you dorito creepo!! You hurt Y/N one more time and you get it!!" Mabel said.

"Hahahahaha!!! Hahahahaha!! Let's see if you can, kids!" Bill said. The more time that passes, the more that I feel scared. Something bad is ahead of me. Dipper, Mabel and Veorica used their magic but it was no use!! I knew that Veorica is one of the strongest Dreamons, but I also know that she is a little sick so she is weakened. I was thinking abd worrying too much that I didn't know that Bill was behind me. I gasped at the sudden happenings. I couldn't even move my body because Bill used his power to immobilize me.

(Is immobilized the right word for this? Please let me know.)

There was only one thing I could do. I turned back time to before Bill came behind me. It worked and I am now fully alert. I teleported to the place where I was a little earlier. And if you are asking me why I can do this, I'll tell you why.
I have the time power. I can do anything I want to with time so I can even make this certain person do what he/she did earlier, last year, but not in the future. So I was infront of a big tree with a big X mark on it before Bill showed up. I just made myself do what I did earlier. Get it?

(Ask me if you don't get it)

I kept on using my powers, that I didn't even know that there was a limitation for each day. I used up all my powers and now I started to feel like falling. Weak, pathetic, and dieing. When I closed my eyes to blink, that was the last time that I could do that. Is this the end for me? Goodbye Veorica, Mabel and Dipper.... Goodbye... Reverse Falls. And with that, I went to have an eternal slumber for us humans. So called as death.

~Dipper's POV~
I checked Y/N's heart beat. None. I checked her pulse. None! It's done... she's all gone... And it's all because of that stupid triangle! She died because of him! I went blind with rage as I started to attack Bill as much as I can and when I came back to my normal self, I found him dead on the ground. I stumbled towards Y/N as she was leaned against one of the trees. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I cupped her cheek. It was done. Why not me?! She needed to live! And now... she's dead. All my future dreams with her.... It's all gone.... Rain started to pour as we prepared to have a funeral for Y/N.

~2 days later~
The funeral was done. We started burying Y/N as we dropped roses on top of the box that was down there in the hole that was being dug in the ground. I cried and cried. So did the others. And when the funeral ended, all I could think of was...Y/N. I cried more and more until my voice was gone for about a day.

A/N: How was it? There is a sequel coming up but only if I get enough votes kvor this story so I'll tell you when the sequel is up. Bye!