Fact not Fiction

Home of The Aliens

It is trusted that the favorable spot for aliens to live in our close planetary system are Mars, areas on Saturn's moon Enceladus, whose south post is spotted with fountains, and Jupiter's moons Europa and Callisto, whose frigid hulls may disguise boundless, basic seas of water.

UFO sightings in past

Perhaps the first UFO sighting happened in 1450 B.C., when Egyptians saw brilliant circles of light in the sky. A few scientists concur that outsiders once went to the old Egyptians to recount to them the tale about their relatives. Actually in some genuine Egyptian Hieroglyphics specialists have delineated helicopter, submarine, pontoon, and plane pictures.

Pre-Assistance Training 

Some flame warriors in the United States are prepared on the most proficient method to treat outsiders, if there should be an occurrence of a UFO, an accident or intrusion. They have even been given the information how to assist wounded aliens.

The government knows it all

Edgar Mitchell, the 6th individual to stroll on the moon, guarantees that "outsiders have reached people a few times". The Lunar Module Pilot guarantees that the administration still conceals the reality from individuals. Notwithstanding as per different studies 48% think there is a secret administrative department of UFO information, with the government.