Chapter 2

When Takoa and me arrived at the party,we got out of the car, people started to look at us. I didn't know why I the hell everyone was look at us. The place that we arrived at look like a big mansion, but it was just gorgeous, it had marble floors, diamond chandelier, table that would fit up 4 people. The music that they were playing  mostly classic,but it was elegance.

Then I look over my shoulder, then saw Takoa looking at two single guy around there 20s. After when  she look back she started to blushed.

" Oh go have, fun, try not to end up pregnant,"I said in a joking voice.

She when off to do her thing, but then the bar got my eye. I ordered  a couple red wine, then sat down at a table. I just sit there for sometime now, just sipping on my wine. When I saw a manly shape figure walking towards me.
   "What the hell is this guy coming over to me for, I have nothing to offer him." I thought.

The only thing that I could see on him was his jet black hair, blood red eyes.  Then when he got closer, I could see the he had muscles on him, he had a chilis figure.

" Would like to dance," he says in cool voice.

"Sure," I said in cool voice too.  But I did know this person, but I didn't  know what to do. I put down my wine,then he hold out his hand.

I place my on top of his, then shock wave when though my body. I look at him and he looks at me in a surprising way.
" I don't why, but I want to touch him so badly now," I thought.

So then I get up from my sit, I go dance with him. He put his hands on my waist, then put his hand into mine. I put my arm around his side, dance the night away. Afterwards when we were done dancing, I kissed on the lips, then he kiss me and back me into a wall, his lips were warm,soft, deep passionate.  When we were kissing he had his hand was on my breast, I had my hands through his hair. After when separate from the kiss, we were both breathless, a fucking hot mess.  Then he pull me in tighter and then grab my ass. 

" I want to fuck him so hard, I don't know why," he said.  I ever felt anything like this before. 

Then he let go of me , got down on one knee. " Will you be my mate," he said I sexy voice.

"What the hell," I replied.

The party ended, I was soo drunk that everything when black, couldn't remember anything that happen  after the party.

--------------------
Sorry that haven't post in few day.

It just been every busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Vote/ comment 

I will post a chapter whenever it ready.🤓