Chapter 10

His brother speed right pass me and right for Sebastian. He grab his neck and push him into the wall. I grab the sheet and wrapped it around me.  Then got off the bed and I towards them. His brother the wrap his arm around my waist and then he lift me up.  He use his speed and got out of the castle with me in his hands.

We got to a wood cabin deep in the woods. He then walk up to the door and open it and set me down. His eyes were scan my body with the blanket around me.

"Why did you do this," I ask.

He just kept silence and wonder to the closet. He threw me a set of underwear,bra, black pants, and a shirt of his. He then walk out the room and I started to put on the clothing he gave me. I felt sick , so I ran into the bathroom and threw up.  He lead up against the door with his hand in his hair.

" Your pregnant," he said in a chilling voice.

" I am not pregnant, I am too young to be a mother."

"Ok, if you say so, but vampire can get sick only when they are pregnant."

I was shaking in fear I didn't want to become a mother, I didn't even know that vampire can get pregnant.  Then he pick me up and set me on the bed. The tears started come down and he just hug me. I know I should be scared what he going to do from me but I just need someone.

After a little while I finally calm down. He stay by my side so I wouldn't escape but I really did want to because I kinda didn't go back to my husband.

" How long would my pregnancy."

" I could be 3 weeks or one month."

I grab his hands," Would you stay with me during my pregnancy."

Is eye were just ice blue and his hand when on mine. 

" Yes I will," he said.

" Thank you," I said.

After a 2 week my stomach got a lot bigger and could feel the baby move. I would drink blood about twice day, Levi been keeping me company. My husband hasn't been looking for me. When I hear that I took off my wedding ring and put it in my dresser. I think Levi has notice about my wedding ring. After this week I can have the baby next week or in a couple weeks.

" Hey Levi, what should I call the baby," I said.

" I don't know let just find out when the time comes.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Thank for the reads.
Give me some baby names for the next chapter and your bady name might be in the next chapter.
Please comment