Chapter One

▪Chapter One▪
■Ghost In The Asylum■

Walking and laughing goofilly, a group of four teens wandered a large and old building. Papers discarded all over the floor, dirt and grime coating the floors and walls, old medicine carts flipped onto they're sides with various medical devices scattered across the floor. The oldest, a boy- you're standard picture of a jock- held a flashlight in one hand and his arm wrapped over the shoulder over a girl with brown hair and a small pink dress on. The others were twins, one female the other male, both having matching short blond hair.

"Do you really think we should be here? I mean, my parents said this place is dangerous..." The jocks girlfriend said nervously.

"Course! This place is cool, plus we might see a ghost..." The jock said, emphasizing the word ghost. An involuntary shiver ran down the girls spine. Walking down the long hallways they began to approach what looked like a check up area of sorts. The walls were lined with scattered beds and flipped over carts. A few of the tiles were ripped out of the ground. One small lone window sat at the end of the hall, bars chopping up and dividing the moonlight that seeped through the window. The moonlight illuminated a smaller male figure, hair as white as snow, pale skin and a white medical gown.

Hey! The hell are you?" The jock called. The white haired figure turned his head till he was looking at the group. Bandages were wrapped around his right eye, leaving the other with a crimson iris showing, blood splatters all over his pale face. Once they had gotten a better look at him, they saw his fingers were jaggedly severed at the knuckles, his chest was soaked with blood.

"AHHHHHHH!"

~~~~
▪Sam And Dean Winchester▪
"Sooo, we're dealing with a ghost?" Questioned Sam.

"Mhm, Sammy looks like it." Dean replied. They were currently pulling up to one of the victims homes in the Impala. They both hopped out if the Impala, walking up to the house.
Ding
Dong
Moments later they heard footsteps than the door opened revealing a teenage girl with brown hair.

"Um, are you Elizabeth Swan?" Sam asked.

"Y-Yeah." The girl stuttered.

"We're here to speak about the ghost in the Asylum?" Sam announced. She nodded slowly and nervously.

"So, what'd it look like?" Sam asked.

"W-Well, he had white hair, he didn't look much older than 17, his left I was all red and the other was covered in bandages, his chest and face were covered in blood and he had no fingers..." she said, shivering.

"Did it show any sign of aggression?" Dean asked.

"N-No, not really, it just looked at us." She said, looking down at her hands.

"Did it say anything?" Dean prompted.

"No it didn't." She replied.

"Did you feel any cold spots in that room?" Sam questioned.

"N-No... why?" The teen questioned.

"We just need to know." Sam replied.

"Any weird smells?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, it smelled awful, especially when we got closer to the ghost." The girl answered.

"Thank you for your time." Sam said, flashing a smile at her.
~~~~

"So, we're dealing with a ghost, who apparently is passive or something?" Dean stated.

"It may have chosen not to do anything that time." Sam reminded.