Chapter Two

▪Chapter Two▪
■New "Recruitment"■

[You want me to what?!] The white haired boy wrote down frantically.

[I don't even know who you are!] The boy wrote in outrage.

"We have reasons, really, look at it this way, your helping others." Sam explained.

"Or do you not care about humans, are they just a faceless appetizer to you?" Dean cut in, not being to helpful.

[Honestly why should I give two shits about humans?! They've done nothing but hurt me my entire life!]

"It's you help us or we kill you." Dean replied.

[I'd rather go back to Japan, thank you very much.] He huffed, puffing out his cheeks irritably.

"Wasn't an option." Dean replied.

[I don't even know who you are!] The white haired boy wrote quickly, though he still had neat writing.

"Okay, well, I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean. We're hunters."

[You know what!? I don't care! I'm leaving!] The white haired boy agressively wrote.

"No. No you aren't leaving." Dean announced.

[Yes I-]

...

And here Kaneki sat, in the back of the Impala, glaring angrily out of the window as trees passed by his vision.

"He looks super pissed..." Sam whispered quietly to Dean. Kaneki's eyes flickered momentarily to the front of the car, only to resume glaring out of the window.

"No shit..." Dean replied.

"So we're heading over to Bobby's, he might know what to do in this scenario." Sam said to Dean.

"Remember when Bobby said to keep him out of our crazy shit?" Dean asked.

"Which time?" Sam asked, chuckling slightly.

"All of them." Dean snickered.

"Hey kid-" Dean was met with a black nailed middle finger held in front of his face in an angry gesture. Sam laughed slightly.

"Really? Was that necessary?" Dean asked exasperatedly. Kaneki nodded overly enthused.

"Well fuck you too." He said, his voice raising an octave as he turned back to the road.

"Hey, can I ask-" Sam began but was met by the same gesture as Dean.

"Will you please answer our questions?" Sam asked politely. Kaneki seemed to be contemplating.

[Fine...] Kaneki scratched onto a notebook, turning it toward the two hunters.

"Alright, your name?" Sam asked. Kaneki was hesitant for a moment, but he ended up going back to the notebook to answer.

[Ken Kaneki.] He replied in his neat hand writing.

"Ever killed anything before?" Dean chimed in, glancing back at Kaneki.

[Obviously dumbass...] Kaneki snapped at him.

"Wow, just a question." Dean chuckled, turning back to the wheel.

"Are you able to speak?" Sam asked. Kaneki shook his head.

"Why did the CCG take you?" Sam questioned.

[They wanted answers to things I had no answers to.] Kaneki replied, a shiver running down his spine. They were all silent for the rest of the ride. They than pulled up to an old rickety looking home. They all stepped out and Kaneki was hit by the smell of alcohol. He covered his nose in displeasure. They approached the door, the foul scent of alcohol getting stronger.

"Hey Bobby, you home?" Dean yelled.

"Obviously!" Yelled a voice from the other side of the door.

"Guess he's grouchier than usual." Sam stated. They pushed the door open and entered the putrid smelling home.

Hello! So sorry I have neglected this book so much, but lately I have been quite stressed. And as of yesterday I became the editor of someone's book so I have quite a bit in the hands to do right now. So do expect fairly late updates. Please comment any criticism and ideas and vote for this story! It really helps!

Sayonara!!!