Day 1

On the first day you were very attentive to the twins, and they could tell.

Currently you were in the Music Room staring at Kaoru with a gaze sharp enough to cut glass.

"How about you take a photo? It will last longer..." a snide voice said from right next to you.

This startled you and you jumped. "Don't dooooo thaaaaaat." You whined and glared at the twin.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just incase you're wondering that one is Kaoru.."

"I know Fujioka called his name."

Hikaru smiled and leaned against you. "Do you liiiike him?"

"Huh? Fujioka?"

Hikaru laughed lightly. "No Kaoru!"

"He is attractive, I just don't know him well enough."

Hikaru pouted. "What about me?"

You blushed and apologized. "I think your handsome too..."

He winked and smiled. "Oh? Kaoru! _____ thinks I'm handsome!"

Kaoru turned unamused by his brother. "We're twins you idiot. If she thinks your hot then I am too...."

You couldn't help but laugh. Tears began streaming down your cheeks. "At least now I know the smart one!"

Kaoru smiled softly, then smirked. "Hikaru is smart too, I mean you could take a picture..."

It was Hikaru's turn to cry laughing as you blushed brightly.

A condesending voice piped in. "He's got you there." It was Kyoya and he was intently working on the computer.

Haruhi stood up for you. "Stop picking on her, she's trying her best..."

Kaoru stood and walked over to you and smiled. "Ok ok I'm sorry. Can I get a hug?"

You sighed and hugged him, little did you know he was sticking out his tongue toward his brother.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PRINCESS!" A blond mop of hair was all that could be seen as he pushed Kaoru away. He quickly pulled you into a suffocating embrace.

"Aren't  you hugging her now?" Hikaru asked.

"I AM HER FATHER!"

"N-No, you're n-"

"YOU ARE TWO HEATHENS TRYING TO DEFILE HER."

"Tama-chan, it's ok, I don't mind. They aren't that bad."

"SEE SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER!"

"Please. Can't breathe."

"Tamaki. Come here." Kyoya demanded and Tamaki whined. "Now..."

The blond picked you up and started to move.

"Drop her..." Tamaki held you tighter. "Drop her." He finally let you go and walked over to Kyoya. "Good dog. Haruhi, reward him."

"Huh?? hOw?!?!"

As that commotion occurred Hikaru and Kaoru began to nuzzle your face. "Poor baby, attacked by a ravage dog."

"I AM NOT RAVAGE I AM PUREBRED YOU CATS!!!"

He began to chase the twins as you made a mental note of what you learned.

Hikaru: Snarky Kaoru: Sassy