Private Dance (Part 1)

*Chris Brown Imagine*

I tied my hair in a high ponytail as I finished washing the dishes and peeked at the clock for the 30th time today.

"Yes 8 o'clock", I say as I rushed out of the kitchen and into the office, I clocked out and picked up my jacket before putting it on and walking to the front door of the restaurant.

"I'm out Shay", I say to my stepsister.

"Ight I'll meet you at the club", She replied.

"Ight", I say as I pulled my hood over my head and walked outside to my car. I drove home to my apartment, took a shower, got ready and grabbed my clothes before walking out.

• Club Ecstasy •

My name Stacey, but here at the club they call me rain. I'm 19 years old and I started stripping when I graduated highschool to pay for college, I wasn't sure about it at first but the longer I stayed I made more friends and got more comfortable.

I walked in the back and saw Shay and the other girls getting ready, I pulled off my clothes and started getting ready.

"Wassup girl", I say to Shay.

Shay is my stepsister, we're almost the same age so we both left home together and share an apartment. We both use stripping to help us pay for school.

"Nun much", she says as she handed me the curling iron.

"Thanks", I say while standing in front of the mirror and curling my hair.

Dave, the club owner announced her name and it was time to party.

I finished curling my hair and put my angel wings and halo on to finish my oitfit and finally it was my turn to go on.

I strutted out to the stage as the fog filled the air and I slid up and down the pole, I held on to it tightly as I pulled myself up and started swirling my hips

I strutted out to the stage as the fog filled the air and I slid up and down the pole, I held on to it tightly as I pulled myself up and started swirling my hips. I climbed all the way to the top as my ass shooke rapidly, money surrounded me as I turned upsidedown with my legs gripping the pole tightly.

And that's when I saw him. I honestly thought I was trippin; hell nah, no way am I lucky enough to be in the same place as him. He looked at me and saw me staring and slowly smirked back I got so nervous that I quickly turned right side up and slowly slid down the pole.

I watched him take a seat while waiting for his private dancer; I walked to the back and saw Shay about to walk out to him.

"No no no no no shay shay shay!!", I say holding her arms.

"What girl!?", She says looking at me like I'm a lunatic.

"Lemme take Chris please please pleeeaaaase", I begged.

"Oh nah, hell nah girl are you crazy", She says laughing.

"No please sus please, I'll give you my tonight's earnings."

She looked at me. "Forreal?", She asked.

The longer I had been here, the more my rep grew, so when ever I went on stage my earnings were large and she new that.

"Yes bruh"

She sighed. "Go head."

I smiled. "Thank you sussyyyy", I say as I wiped my sweat and fixed the halo on my head, I reapplied a little lip stick and eyeliner and made sure my hair was on point. When I was finished I walked out to Chris

He looked up. "Hey", He says as a smile appeared on his face.

I smirked back as I pulled him up and started to lead him to the back.

"Oh I'm supposed to have Shay", He says looking at me.

"She clocked out early today, you don't mind do you?", I asked.

He looked at my body before smirking and saying, "Not at all."

"Follow me", I say as I lead him to a private room.

I hope you guys like this imagine books so far, (Part 2) coming up next.