Backstage (Part 2)

•NWA Concert•
*eazy e Imagine*

I let my tongue play with his and felt him bite my bottom lip before sliding my hand down into his boxers and stoking his dick; I felt him flinch a little.

I leaned up and saw he was a little surprised.

While everyone was talking and chillin, eazy pulled me out of the room, and walked down the hall into a restroom; he closed and locked the door before picking me up and pushing me against the wall.

He French kissed me as he grinded against my kitty and unbuttoned my pants; he pulled them down before pulling his down and next was my panties and his black boxers.

He sucked my neck as he picked me up and sat me on it, his hips moved quickly as he fucked me against the wall.

"Uhh shiiit", I moaned.

I gripped the back of his T-shirt while leaning my head back farther.

"Ughh u want me deeper!?", He says as he held my thigh tighter.

"Ohh yesss yesss yesssss", I said as I bounced up and down on it.

He went deeper and I bit my bottom lip harder, I felt him leaving multiple hickeys on my neck as I got closer and closer to my point.

"Yesss faster!!", I whined.

He sped up, and I began moaning with my mouth open and my eyes in the back of my head.

"Mmmm", I say before leaning my head up and kissing him, he rubbed my ass as I swirled my hips and felt my temperature rising.

"Uhh uhhh uhhh yesss!!!", I say as I came on him.

He kept pumping as he held my body tightly and finally pulled out of me before cuming.

He let me down and I watched as he pulled his pants up and buckled his belt; I did the same before walking towards the door, he pulled me back before pecking my lips and saying.

"I know you ain't think you was about to walk outta here without giving me your number."

I laughed before writing it down on a little piece of paper and handing it to him.

"Later", He says as he walked down the hall.

Damn... I'm still trippin, did that just happen?

I hope you like part 2 Princessselena21 😍😘✔