Private Dancer (Part 2)

* Chris Brown Imagine *

I let him walk in the private room first before walking in and closing the curtains, I turned towards him and for some reason all my shyness flew out the window; I walked to him and pushed him back on the couch before sitting on his lap and grinding to tha music.

He rubbed my waist gently and started to grind underneath me, I got up and bent over shaking my ass as he leaned back and watched. I turned around and let him rub all over my body as I winded my hips.

He bit his bottom lip while gripping my waist, I stood back before removing my bra. The look in his eyes was so seductive and I couldn't help but feel myself getting wet, I got on top and grinded back and forth as he slid his hands in my panties and rubbed my ass.

I wraped my arms around his neck as I rolled my hips, I flinched a little because I felt his his dick hard as a rock resting underneath me; I grinded against it while whispering what I want to do to him in his ear.

Out of no where he took over, pushed me back on the couch and pulled me down towards him before pulling off my panties and pulling his jeans down.

"Wait wait wa-", I was cut off by the site of his large partner.

He pulled his boxers down lower and leaned over me before pushing it inside.

I gasped. "No no no", I whined.

I continued. "Go slow please," I say while holding his face.

He started off deep and slow, but I was still in aw wondering if this shit was real; he sped up and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh pleeeeaaaseee", I moaned.

With each thrust my whims got louder than the last.

He held on to the couch tighter and I felt his hips rapidly swirling in circles.

"uhhhh fuck", I say as I wrapped my legs around him.

He kissed me as he pushed deeper and I started clawing his back.

"Fuck", He says as he pulled out of me and turned me on my stomach.

"I caaaaan't", I whined.

He slapped my ass hard as fuck, I whined as I slowly arched my back and put my ass up, he rubbed his dick on my pearl slowly and I began to quietly moan; he wrapped his hand around my hair and pushed in so hard that I felt that shit in my soul.

"Uhhh!!!! Fuck!!", I screamed.

He kept thrusting as I moaned faster.

"Yes, yes yesss yessssss!!", I moaned my voice got higher and higher.

"Shit", He says while pulling my hair back.

"Thow that shit back", He says as he slapped my ass.

"Uhh I can't", I say while sniffing.

He slapped my ass harder.

"I didn't fuckin ask", He replied.

I slowly threw my ass back and heard him moaning.

"You like that baby", I say as I went faster.

"Awww hell yeah", He says pumping faster.

We went so fast that all you could hear was his thighs slapping my ass.

For about 30 minutes straight he would go deeper and deeper and pull out some. Finally I felt my stomach tighten up.

"Ughh daddy!!!"

"I know baby", He says he pushed it all inside of me and went non stop.

A high pitched scream escaped as I loudly screamed his name over and over, he pulled me up and cover my mouth as he started grinding; my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I held on to his leg and finally came.

He kept thrusting as I rested on him, he slowly kissed my lips before pulling out and cuming.

"Shit", He says as he caught his breath.

I stood up and redressed myself before kissing his lips.

"Bye", I say before walking out of the private room.

"Aye wait", He says as he pulled up his jeans and buckled his pants.

"Hmm?", I say looking at him.

He put his hand out with which held a stack of money.

"Can I have another dance", He's says while smirking.

I laughed. I let him walk back in the private room first as I closed the curtains...

I hope you liked it, and don't hesitate to send in some request about anyone you want; Chris Brown, usher, Jacquees whoever <3