T.H. 1

You haven't been having the best day ever today. First you were late for school then you lost your homework and the day just seemed to get worse form there. All you really wanted to do was settle down in bed and watch Captain American: Civil War. Your favorite actor was in the movie and that's all you really wanted was to watch him in this movie but of course school wouldn't allow that to happen. You had a big paper to write so you went to a small cafe and started your paper there. You kept looking out the window and thinking what it would be like to actually meet Tom Holland. When you finally checked the time you realized it was almost curfew. You stuffed your stuff into your bag and raced home. As you turned the last corner you ran into someone. You mumbled a sorry and helped him pick up his papers. On paper that caught your eye was a packet that said Spider-Man: homecoming. When you looked closer you realized that it was a script. You looked up and saw that you just happened to run into Tom Holland himself. You mentally face palm yourself because of course you would embarrass yourself in from of your favorite actor. You start apologizing profusely when you hear him start to laugh a little. You could feel a blush spread across your cheeks. He then apologized to you. You looked at him with a really confused face when he helped you up. He said "Sorry I'm so clumsy." You laughed along with him. He then asked for your name with his hand stretched out. You replied with "Y/N. What are you doing in a small town like this?" Tom said "I needed to get away from all the stress of getting ready for the movie and everyone running around all the time but it looks like I came to the wrong place to get away from people running everywhere." He laughed. You started laughing too when you remembered curfew. Your parents were going to be furious. You started to freak out and told him you had to go as you started to run he quickly called out to you. You stopped and turned around he ran and fought up to you and said "Can I have your number?" You laughed and quickly gave him you number said a quick good bye and ran home barely making it on time. You run up to your room smiling. You quickly change into your pajamas and lay in your bed. You then hear your phone go off. You check and you saw a text that said.
Tom: Hey it's Tom. I wanted to know if a beautiful girl like you would like to hang out with me tomorrow?
You smile at your phone and reply with a yes and go to sleep with a smile on your face.