T.H 3

The fair is in town. It was your favorite time of year. Everyone was buzzing about the concerts that they were going to. There were ride to ride, things to buy, and games to play. You always loved playing the games the stuffed animals that you win are always so cute. Every year you went with your family but this year you were going with some friends. It was great y'all went on all of the rides, you played some of the games, got some food, and even listened to some of the bands that played at the fair. It was the best day ever and nothing could make it better or so you thought. As you and your friends were walking you noticed a big crowd of screaming girls. You wanted to stay away from the crowd but you also wanted to know what they were screaming about. Your curiosity ended up getting the best of you and you maneuvered your way to the front of the crowd. It wasn't until you got a glimpse of the Tom Holland that's when someone noticed you and basically attacked you for being at the front. You did your best to defend yourself but this chick was super strong. Then all of the sudden she was pulled off of you and you were lifted from the ground. You looked up and saw that the Tom Holland was lifting you off the ground. When he got you up he said bye to all of his fans and lead you backstage. He quickly checks you for any scratches or bruises. After confirming you were fine he sat down on the couch with you. "Sorry about that those fangirls are crazy" he apologized. You just kept looking down embarrassed. You didn't know what to say. You were just attacked by a crazy girl and now you were in the same room as a really attractive actor. Now your not going to lie you didn't really know who he was but you knew you wanted to get to know him. You were pulled out of your thoughts when Tom started to wave his hand in front of your face asking if you were ok. You quickly shone your head and said you were fine. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and pointed out that you never told him your name. He then asked " Hey can I take you to dinner to make up for one of my fans attacking you?" "Um oh y-you don't hav-" you stuttered. "No I insist that I buy you dinner." He interrupted. You sighed but agreed to it. That summer night was the night that led to a life of happiness with the love of your life.
A/N
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. I hope you guys are enjoying the stories. If you guys have any requests or ides for some imagines please comment or text me. I will try my hardest to write all of them. Also, I would love if you guys sent me some cool covers for this book.