P.P 2

You and Peter were both super heroes and helped protect New York. You guys always fought crime together. You were known as the spiderlings. It was always Spider man and Silk but when you heard that Peter was recruited by Tony Stark you were kinda upset. You weren't upset that he was recruited and not you it was the fact the Peter just forgot about you and left without saying goodbye. That left you to walk to and from school all alone. Also, it meant you were in charge of watching over New York for a while. The next day you were making your way to your apartment building when you noticed an old beat up blue bug parked on the side of the street. You ignored it and continued to your apartment. You lived with your grandmother and talked to her often. When you walked into the apartment she asked you how your day was. You responded with a pretty good and proceeded to ask her about the car parked in front of the building. That's when you noticed The Steve Rogers sitting in your living room. You felt your jaw drop but you recovered quickly. He laughed a little causing you to blush. He reached his hand out to you and formally introduced himself. You quickly introduced yourself to which he said I know. He turned to your grandmother and asked if he could talk to you alone in your room to which she said of course. You led him to your room where he locked the door. He got straight to business and pulled out a picture of you a Peter fighting side by side. He pointed to you in the picture and said "This is you right?" You responded by crossing your arms over your chest and saying so "What if it is." He chuckled and looked you straight in the eye and said he need you to come with him to Germany to fight on his side. You thought about it for a while. This was your chance to get back at Peter of course but who would protect NewYork and what about May and your grandmother. Steve seemed to notice that you were troubled on what to do. He walked over to you and put his hand on your back and said "This is a serious job if you don't think you can do it it's ok." You looked at and with one final thought you said " When do we leave?" He smiled and said now.
Skip to fight in Germany
You met everyone on the team and made a plan. You told them about Peter and to be careful. Then an announcement went of in the airport. Bucky had said they were evacuating the airport. Cap told everyone to suit up. Tony's team was lined up with Captain America in ground of them. You were hiding on one of the rooftops. You could here yelling from both Cap and Tony. That's when you heard Tony yell Undereoos. That's when Peter came out and stole Caps shield. I could hear him fanboying down there it made you smile because of how cute he was. Cap laughed a little and called the key word. That's when I swooped down got the shield from Peter and cut the webs from Caps wrist. That's when Peter flipped out. He looked at me and yelled " What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here it's too dangerous for you. How's going to take care of May and your Grandmother? Are you crazy?" You could help but laugh at how cute he was when he was overprotective. You called back over to him and said " I can protect myself besides since when Is anything to dangerous for me babe?" Tony cut in and said "As much as I would love to hear the couple bicker we have a fight going on." That's when all hell broke loose. Tony went after Clint and Wanda while Iron Patriot and Ta'challa went after Cap and Natasha went for Ant-Man. That left me and Peter. We faced each other and stoop there for a second. That's when he said "Please Y/N go home I don't want you to get hurt." You could hear the concern in his voice but that wasn't going to change anything. You said "I'm not going home unless you go with me." He looked upset and said "You know I can't do that." You shook your head you knew he would say that. That's what he did. You responded by saying "Then looks like I'm staying here." Before he could say anything you kicked him in the gut sending him flying back. You ran after him and continued to fight him but he wouldn't try to hit you at all. You quickly ran off to help Cap because you could fight Peter. Of course peter followed you but that's when you saw Cap and went to him. When Peter landed he shot his webs at Caps feet causing him to fall you quickly went to help Cap when all of the sudden you were stuck to some crates behind you. You then saw Cap stand up again and Peter web his wrists but Cap pulled the web and pushed Peter under a tunnel. Cap threw his shield at one of the joints of the wheel which caused it to collapse. You screamed and pulled on the webs harder because you knew Peter couldn't hold that up. Cap came over and cut the webs you pushed him away then took a crate and threw it at Peter pushing him out of the way just in time before the tunnel could crush Peter. You ran and climbed onto one of the roofs and saw that everything was a mess. Friends were turning on friends and even you attacked your own boyfriend. That when you heard Sam tell Steve that him and Bucky were the only ones who were going to get out of there. You realized what that meant and you couldn't go to jail. You could feel the tears running down your face as you backed up. You couldn't help it you have really bad anxiety attacks sometimes. You honestly didn't expect to be sent to jail for fighting of course Cap told you you would be a criminal but he never told me what we were fighting for. The thought of going to jail is making you regret coming here. That's when Iron man came up onto the roof. You did the only thing you could think of you shot my webs at him and ran. Of course he chased you. You just kept running and shooting your webs at him. You noticed you were running out of roof to run on so when you came to the end you turned around closed your eyes and waited for Iron man to grab you. You felt yourself get pulled into a hard chest. When you opened your eyes you saw it was Peter that had saved you. You could barely hold back your tears. You clung to him like your life depended on it. Then you heard yelling and all of the sudden you were thrown from Peter. You landed on a roof and after you were back on your feet you ran and saw that Peter was down. You quickly swung over to him and checked to make sure he was alright. You looked to your right and noticed that tony had his arm gun pointed at you. You put your hands up and told you just wanted to take Peter and go home. Right as he was about to grab you you heard a gasp and Peter shot up. You hugged him and he pleaded with tony to let you go home. The next day you were home with Peter, aunt May, and your grandmother.