Five

Halloween is coming soon and you and your boyfriend, Spencer Reid, have been discussing costume ideas.
"What if we dress up in like a couples costume?" You say.
Spencer looks at you. "What's a couples costume?"
"It's like when couples dress up in matching costumes. Like salt and pepper."
"I see. Well, what do you suppose?"
"Hmm,"  you can't think of anything right away. But then it comes to you.
"What about Cinderella and Prince Charming?"
Spencer turns his head toward you, then he smiles.
"That's not a bad idea, actually."
For the next two hours, you and Spencer plan out what your going make your costumes look like.
"Hey, there's a Halloween party at my work on Saturday. Wanna come Y/N?"
You smile. "Of course I'll come! I wouldn't miss it for the life of me. I'd like to meet your team."
"Ok," he says. "I'll RSVP now."
He pulled out his phone and called his boss, letting him know that he is coming and bringing you.

-----Halloween day

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Your alarm goes off, so you sit up and hit snooze. You lay back down, then roll over to face your boyfriend, but he's not there.
You sit up again. "Spence?"
He doesn't answer, so you get out of bed.
You walk to the kitchen to see nothing again. There wasn't even any coffee in the coffee pot.
"Spence." You say, worried.
You walk to the living room to find Spencer, with a beautiful gown, just for you.
He stands up and smiles at you. "I hope you like it. It- it took me all night to see all these flowers on."
You run up to him and hug him tightly. "I love it! Thank you so much, Spence!"
He hugs you back. "No problem."
"Wait, where's your costume?"
"Right here."
He steps away from the couch he was standing in front of. You two were basically the king and queen of Halloween.
The party at Spencer's work wasn't for another two hours. You were in the bathroom, putting on your costume, and doing your hair and makeup.
Spencer was in the other room getting into his costume.
"Hey Spence, you almost ready?" You ask excitedly.
"Almost!" He calls from the other room.
You come out of the washroom, holding up the front of your dress so you don't trip. You walk over to the room Spencer was getting ready in and open the door.
"I'm almost do-"  Spencer turns his head slowly and looks at you.
You smile at him, biting your bottom lip.
"Wow. Y/N, you look....you look amazing."
He walks closer to you and twirls you around.
"You too, Prince Charming." You say, now you're both smiling.

Spencer rented a carriage for them to use for the night. He loved Halloween. He wanted to have their first couple Halloween to be the best.

You pulled up at Spencer's work, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and Spencer got out first. He opened your door and then helped you out.
You get out and then look at the building.
"Spence?" You ask.
"Yes my princess?"
You smile a little. "Your team doesn't know that we're together right? Like, they don't know me or anything."
He looks at you, and then tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear, and kisses you on the cheek.
"It'll be fine Y/N. They'll love you."
He tries to comfort you, and it works. You automatically feel way more confident.
"Let's go." You say.
Spencer smiles, and then takes your hand and starts walking.
On your way in, you bump into Morgan, who's dressed as Superman.
"Well, look who it is." Morgan said, smiling at Spencer.
"Hey, Morgan." Spencer replies to his friend.
"Looks like the kid brought a date. What's her name?"
Spencer looks at you. "This, is my girlfriend, Y/N."
Morgan turns to you and puts out a hand.
"Nice to meet you Y/N."
"Nice to meet you too." You say back to your boyfriends best friend, shaking his hand.
"Should we go inside? Or are we early." Spencer said.
"No, everyone's here." Morgan opens the door. "Ladies first."
You walk in and then Spencer followed.
Morgan follows you both in and closes the door behind him.
When the three of you walk out of the elevator, into the BAU, everyone is talking and dancing to the music.
JJ, who's dressed up like a warrior, walks up to you and Spencer.
"Hey Spence!" She says, hugging him.
You weren't sure how you felt about that hug. She hugged him just like you hug him.
"Hi." Spencer says. "JJ, this is Y/N, my girlfriend."
"Hi." You say.
He puts an arm around you. JJ smiles.
"Oh, well, it's very nice to meet you and I w-"
JJ was interrupted by Garcia, who's dressed as wonder women.
"It's very nice to meet who?"
Spencer smiled at you.
"Garcia, this is my girlfriend, Y/N."
"Oh my god it's so nice to meet you. He keeps saying stuff like 'well this girl I know' and stuff like that. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend though!"
You laugh, not knowing how to handle the almost to perky Garcia.
Spencer's boss, Hotch (who's dressed as ironman), then walks over to you.
"Reid, who's this?"
Hotch was actually smiling a little.
Spencer smiled. "This is my girlfriend, Y/N."
Hotch turns to you. "Nice to meet you Y/N."
"You too." You gulp. Even though he's in a costume, you can still tell that he is a 'big boss man.'

After a few hours of drinking and mingling with your new friends, you and Spencer decided to go home.
You exited the building after saying goodbye to everyone, and walked to the carriage.
Back at you and Spencer's house, you got changed and sat on the couch as Spencer told you some ghost stories. After about twelve spooky stories, you picked a good horror movie to watch, and ended the night, by falling asleep in the arms of your Prince Charming.