Twenty Seven

You are the new director for the show Criminal Minds. You were excited because this was your first day directing for an actual tv show. You've only done small projects on your own. This might become a challenge for you.

As a fan, you already had known who everyone was and what it was about. It had been your favourite show for years.
You were so excited to meet the cast. More specifically, Matthew Gray Gubler.
Matthew had not only been your favourite actor, but your favourite director. He had been your idol for so long.

You pull up in the parking lot of the CBS studios, excited and nervous, almost anxious.
A few deep breaths later, and you exited your car and headed into the recording studios.

When you walk in, one of the crew members welcomes you. They show you around and then, the set.
You couldn't believe your eyes. You were actually here, on the set of your favourite show.
You look around, trying to find the cast.
"Uh, are you looking for someone miss?" Asks the crew member.
You look at him. "Actually, yes. Do you know where the cast is?"
"Ah, you're an old fan. I see."
You smile as he shows you to the trailers out back.
"Here they are." He says.
"Thanks." You say, but he was too far away for him to hear.

You look around in amazement of the sight of the actors and actresses trailers. You turn to see Shemar Moore coming out of his trailer.
"And you are you?" He asks, smiling and walking in your direction.
"I'm Y/N, the new director."
He smiles. You keep looking around.
"You looking for someone?" He asks.
"Yeah. Do you know where Matthew is? I have a script to give him."
He points. "That's his trailer, not sure if he's there though."
"Thanks."
Shemar nods and then walks away.
You gulp, take a deep breath, and then head toward Matthew's trailer.
You lift your hand to knock when all of a sudden, the door opens.
Standing right I front of you was Matthew.
"Hey!" He says. "You must be the new director, Y/N right?"
You nod. "Y-yes. That's me."
"Are you nervous?" He asks as he looks down at your hand, shaking.
"Yeah, a little."
"That's ok. I was at first too."
The he stares at you.
"Come on. I'll show you around."
"Yeah, sure! That'd be nice. But the reason I am here is because I have to give this script to you. It's for the next episode."
He takes it, his hand rubbing up against yours. You felt the softness of his hand touching yours and let out a deep breath.

After spending the day with Matthew, you felt way more comfortable with him than ever before.
"Hey, you want to come get a drink with me?" He asks you.
You look at him. "Yeah, I'd love that."
He hands you your coat as you both start to exit the building.

You walk down the street to a bar. Matthew holds the door open for you. You smile at him and walk in, with Matthew following.
You both sat up at the front of the bar. Matthew bought both of you a shooter to start.
"Ready?" Says Matthew, holding up his glass.
You pick yours up. "Yeah."
In the matter of seconds, your drinks were gone.
You both laugh.

A few too many drinks later, and you both decided to head out.
You were both laughing and holding hands as you walked out of the bar.
"We really shouldn't drive anywhere." Matthew says.
You smile. "No we shouldn't. What do you have in mind?"
"Well, my house is about five kilometres away. And yours is about three. They're both too far to walk to."
You look at him. "There's a hotel about a block away."
He looks at you. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay there for the night.

You walked to the hotel with Matthew at your side. He was holding your hand.

Once you got to the hotel, Matthew got a room so you both headed up to it. He opened the door and you went in first. He closed it behind you and locked it.
You immediately go over to the bed and lay down.
Matthew looks at you and smiles. "I'll sleep on the couch if you want."
You smile. "Oh come on Matthew! Just come here."
He smiles as he drags himself over to the bed. You were laying on the right side as Matthew climbed onto the left.

The alarm went off and you got up and turned it off. Then you looked over to see Matthew's hand wrapped around you.

You follow his arm up to where Matthew was. He had no shirt on. You looked at yourself frantically. You were only in your undergarments.
You turn to Matthew and shake him awake.
"Matthew! Matthew, get up!"  You hold the blanket up to your chest.
He flickers his eyes open. "Y/N! What happened?"
"I- I don't know. But where's our clothes?"
Matthew looks down and smiles awkwardly. "Oh."
You get up, without the blanket. Matthew tries not to look at you but his temptation takes over and he watched you as you walked down the hall.

You come back about five minutes later, dressed, and carrying Matthew's clothes.
Matthew was sitting on the end of the bed.
"Matthew?" You ask.
He looks at you as you sit beside him on the bed, handing him his clothes.
"Y/N we're late! Come on we've got to go!"

As Matthew buttoned up his shirt, you did his hair.
"Wow, it looks good!" Matthew says.
You smile. "Thanks."
"Hey, and Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"What ever happened last night, I don't care, okay? I just don't want anything to ruin our friendship. Ever."
You smile and rub his back. "Okay."

Once you arrive at the set, running, Shemar greets you.
"Now where have you happy-go-luckies been?"
"We were just running late." Matthew says.
"Yeah," you say. "I've got to go fix my hair."

You leave the area and head to your trailer.

"Speaking of hair, Matthew, when do you do your hair like that?" Shemar says.
Matthew smiles. "Never, but I'm gonna start."
He walks away as Shemar shakes his head and smiles.

"'At a boy."

A/n
Sorry that this is so long. And it might not be my best because I did this one late at night and I was tired. I hope you still read, vote and comment.