Chpter 1 journey back home..

~3 years later~

"Olivia I don't know about this anymore....I don't want to go back...." said Shanna
"I know you don't but...we should..." said Olivia

We heard bushes shake...and Shanna's hair went into a fiery red colour out of nowhere....

"Shanna your hair....?" Said Olivia.
"I know that....but what was that??" Said Shanna...

Then someone popped out of the bushes..

"Grrr...." said Shanna.
"Shanna calm down...I thought I was the one who gets mad easily..." said Olivia.

~Olivia's POV~

Ever since Shanna turned her age she was different unlike me I can control my powers easily but I'm not sure about...

"Gahhhh my head...." said ???
"Crap it's......"
"Shanna.....put.your.katana.down."
"Heck Nya!!! He is a damn villain!! Remember!" Yelled Shanna.
"Yes I know but he seems---!!!"
"What the heck I-- oh crap it's you girls from three years ago.....wait...you two has gotten stronger...plus why haven't you been to the land of the divine? Aren't your parents worried about you?"
"Why should you care? Plus I thought you were EVIL?!"
"Shanna calm it." I said.
"Well looks like someone is hotheaded here. Anyways I'm good now I had enough of Michi's orders as her son. Anyways I live in the land of the divine now. Plus your parents are worried sick about you. Everyone thinks you're dead besides from Laurance." Said Jayden.
"URUSAI!!" Said Shanna
"Great Shanna now you're speaking Japanese. And why the hell did you tell him to shut up?" I said.
"Because I hate him." She said.
"I can understand...anyways Aaron has----" Jayden got cut off.
"BAKA O DAMMARE!!" Shanna yelled out. " if you say the name Aaron...I will...."
"SHANNA!!!" I yelled.

              What will happen next in the next chapter?

Hi y'all if you want to know what i said I'll tell ya.
Baka o dammare: shut up idiot.
Urusai: ( same this just without Baka )

So yeh.....

Well hope you enjoyed BAI!!