Linkin Park- Mike Shinoda

✨Imagine: Mike finally deciding to tell you your adopted but that he still will always love you either way.✨

Mike Shinoda x Daughter! Reader

Something weird was going on and you weren't the only one feeling like something was going on. You noticed your dad had gotten a bit distant over 7 days, only saying hi every now and then avoiding conversations with you, and spending more time at the studio and leaving you alone only with either Uncle Chester or Uncle Rob. You were now at the moment alone in your house eating and listening to Seether's Broken when your phone started ringing and the caller ID read Uncle Chazzy. You picked up and you were greeted "Hey (Y/N)" "こんにちは叔父 (Hello Uncle)" (Your grandfather is Japanese and he had taught you some when you were younger) "Hey listen um your dad told me to pick you up and bring you to the studio, he really needs to talk you" "That's weird, he wants to talk to me? He's been distant the past week..." "He wants to tell you why, I'll be there in ten minutes okay." "Alright..." You ended the call and finished eating the sandwich you made yourself. You went to your bathroom and brushed your hair and put it in a messy bun. You heard a car honk and you ran downstairs and out of the house, locking it of course. 

*Time Skip brought to you by the Almighty Froggie *

You finally got to the studio with Chester and walked in, being greeted with a bear hug by Joe. "Joe let go! If you don't Imma die of suffocation" "Fine" he set you down and you ran to where the rest of the band was. So one saw you enter because they were in a big discussion about how awesome Britney Spears was, discussion started by Brad of course -_-||. You grabbed a rubber band off the desk with out anyone seeing you and got behind the couch Rob was sitting on. When Brad turned away you poked your head up from the couch and shot him the the cheek with the elastic band. You ducked behind the couch again "Dude what the hell?!" Brad said looking at Rob "What do you mean I didn't do anything" "You shot a rubber band at my cheek!" "That wasn't me..." Rob and Brad were confused for a few moments until you stood up from behind the couch and slammed your hands on Rob's shoulders who shrieked like a girl. You were on the floor dying of laughter while Phoenix was trying to recover his hearing "(Y/N) that's not funny!" You managed to get up "Yea it is" you said wiping a tear from laughing so hard. "Anyways where's my dad?" "Recoding something on his keyboard in the next room" Pheonix replied. You walked in and heard Mike talking on the phone with what sounded like a lady. "Now you want to talk to her... After 15 years of abandoning her at an orphanage! No, your not going to talk with her." He hung up and sat down in a chair with his head in his hands. You walked up to him "Daddy, are you ok? You sound... stressed" "It's nothing sweetheart..." You were pretty worried at this point "What did you need to talk to me about?" "I-I, you- your, fuck..." He looked up into your (Y/E/C) (Your Eye Color) eyes and said two words that would shatter your life. "Your adopted..." His voice sounded like regret, like he never wanted to tell you but something was making him tell you. It took you a minute to process then your eyes started to water, you had no words, you didn't know what to say. All your life your were told that your mom just left when you were a baby and left you with your biological father Mike. A single tear fell from your eye as you were looking down hoping Mike didn't see you crying. You were angry, you were sad, angry that he lied to you for so long and sad that your mom didn't want you. You ran out of the room and out of the studio passing the guys as they called your name you were going to catch a taxi and stay at your friends house. You were ready to break down crying and sobbing but you had to keep it in. You waved a taxi but before you could get in your dad caught up to you and brought you back inside the studio despite your protests. When you were inside he hugged you endlessly while you broke down in his arms. "I'm sorry I lied to you all those years... I'm sorry for not telling you...your my daughter, no one else's, biological or not I will love you forever and ever no matter what. All I ask is that you forgive me (Y/N), please..." You hugged him back "I forgive you, 私はあなたのお父さんを愛し、私は永遠になります (I love you daddy and I will forever)..." A tear slid down his cheek and he kissed the top of your head. "Thank you..."

What do you guys think? I really hoped you enjoyed. Anyways I really suck at updating my stories especially cause I have like 6 of them I think but I tri to update as much as possible. I have Supernatural Parent Preferences and I have my YouTuber Parent Preferences if you checked those out I would really appreciate it and um ya leave requests in the comments down below and I will se you my little freaks later. Love ya~ BandFreak10