The Alpha and The Danger

Louis Tomlinson, the University football captain,looked ahead at his teammates as he passed the ball to them. The tension was building and time ticking by. Near the goal, the ball was passed back to him.He dribbled the ball a few times to safeguard it and gave one quick look to the opponents and then the and then hovered a few seconds above the ball before kicking it behind the goalkeeper to seal the game 3-2.

Bad Boy number one was lifted and placed on his mates' shoulder as he smirked towards the other team. His eyes shifted from player to player showing his sassy attitude to each of them.

"Peasants" he chuckled and muttered under in breath and shook his head.

There was confetti and yells, Champagne was shot and the stadium came to life. Louis never liked the stadium being half full but the other half were cheering for his rival in another arena and Louis squinted his eyes and shook his head in irritation.The cheer leaders were showing extra moves and sending looks towards the boy. He just rolled his eyes at them and made his way towards the prize ceremony.

He lifted the trophy with pride and shook it with excitement as they posed for the photographs. As the time came for the main photograph that would be published in the paper, he obliged and moved towards the corner of the team and handed the trophy to the teammates with a smile.

Half of them didn't even knew why was he the bad boy.

Meanwhile, same time, Harry Styles,the basketball captain of the same University, in another arena, stood in a tensed moment, one minute to go and the game would end draw. A sweat bead trickled down his face as he bounced the ball, looking at the three rivals intently. As one tried to snatch the ball he turned around and again, pushing the ball in between the other boys' legs he tricked him, reaching for the ball again he made a jump for the basket putting it directly into basket.

Bad Boy number Two held the rim of the basket and pushed himself up on it a few times,sending girls into a frenzy.And he too rolled his eyes at them. And dropped down making his way towards the trophy.

He crouched down on the ground and he let his teammates brandish the trophy as he posed for the photographs.

As he changed into his normal wear, he felt a thing in his pocket. A note. He could never forget the messy handwriting, Louis' handwriting that wrote

"Meet me in the hallway"

Louis couldn't wait to meet Harry and Harry couldn't wait to meet Louis. Arch Rivals.

Back in the hallways of Woodside University, one of the top university's, Harry and Louis cross paths. Louis lifts up the Football Trophy to mock harry, harry does the same with his basketball trophy and smirked.

Louis lifted his thumb and as Harry passed Louis, gave a pat on his back. Its a sign that game is still on. harry turns and quirks an eyebrow up, still walking backwards and tips his head towards a side, accepting the challenge. And then he turns and walks away. And so does Louis. 

No, they were not the typical bloodthirsty rivals. They just compete with each other silently, to prove who is the actual bad boy of the University. The ultimate bad boy of Woodside University. 

If you start ranking, you won't really be able to rank Harry and Louis differently, they both come at the top.

While Louis is tattooed and curses a lot, Harry is great at breaking rules. While Louis has a killer smirk, Harry has an ever glowing mischievous glint in his eye and an eyebrow that constantly quirks up .While Louis is known for boxing faces if messed up with, Harry is known for kicking the daylights out of persons.But down in their hearts they are good souls, they won't break your face or kick the daylights out of you until you mess up with a girl or rob or are a goon or mess up with a passersby. So the label of a bad boy is there because they want it. They just want to be the bad boy to prove who is better. the want to be the bad boys because they think the label is cool.