The Wrangler Girl

"What the pepronni peppers" Niall cursed as he dug his head more into the pillow. He tried covering his ears but that was in vain. 

Sleep over at Zayn's was never a good idea. His friends were a nuisance. Example, this one downstairs, honking like mad.

"Get up Zayn" Niall hit his head with a pillow. Repeatedly when he failed once.

Failing for the tenth time in three minutes in waking Zayn up Niall decided to take this honking matter into his own Irish hands. And don't underestimate him when he decides to take the matter in his, Own.Irish.Hands.

"No one disrupts my sleep and gets away with it easily" Niall announces to himself as he stands up on the bed, ready to march towards the window and rip the skin off the honker but he stumbles on the water bottle, and falls directly on Zayn.

The air is knocked out of Zayn, so is his sleep and so is his patience.

He jerks up abruptly puffing and painting and coughing wildly. His breath, still uneven and harsh, he slaps Niall repeatedly wherever he can.

"Get off me, you dumbhead"

Niall quickly gets off him and scurries off towards the window, caring none about how mad Zayn is right now or what harm has Nialls Irish fall done to him.

"No, I don't get it,what the heck is wrong with you" Zayn yells at him still sitting shirtless on the bed. His breath falling back into place gradually. 

Niall peeps outta the window and is surprised to see a red Open Jeep Wrangler with Liam lying on the back seats,on his back, cross legged and waving at him and then he sees the driver, wonders if driveress is a word and comes to the conclusion that yes the driveress was the captain of the cricket team.

Zayn follows Niall and lets his jaw drop in surprise. He tries to form words, he looks between a fuming Niall, relaxed Liam and smiling girl and tries to process what is going on. He is however cut off by the girl.

"Don't gawk lads, come down"

"You Disrupted my sleep" Niall yelled pointing a whole accusing hand at the girl

"Niall you'll wake up the neighbours" zayn tried on shutting Niall, but Niall didn't want to listen.

"Ni, dear, Come on, a little adventure" She said in a dramatic sweet tone. Then glaring at him.

They look at each other and then at Liam who looks quite comfortable, they hesitate a little and then they look at each other to get each other's approval.

"Should we Niall?"

"I think we should, for the safety of Liam atleast, we should--right?"

"I think yes, if you'll go, I'll go"

"I think so too, I will come with you if you do and get into some comfy clothes and get down."

Zayn was putting on a sweater when he spotted Niall inspecting a fork. Zayn's sudden invasion into asking what he was doing made Niall jump and drop the thing.

"Do you think we need weapons?" Niall asked seriously which made Zayn drop on the bed with laughter.

"Niall, she is just a girl"

Niall muttered something and still kept the fork with him causing Zayn to shake his head and then jog down the stairs in an attempt to reach before Niall and Niall took the hint and raced him, which resulted in both of them tumbling off  the stairs together.

It causes Liam and the girl to laugh.

"Whats up?" Zayn huffs as he pushes Liam into a sitting position and gets his own head comfortable on one seat and his legs comfortable on Liam's lap.