FootKetball

The boys have had enough of this rubbish already, they won't fight, no never they would harm each other, but bore holes into each other through their eyes. They seemed to have a connection of a whole new level.

They barely talked, they expressed with their eyes. And whenever they did talk was only for their verbal brawl.

Harry and Louis were that two famous figures of the university that even teachers didn't knew how to deal with. They were not the toppers but they did well, they didn't harm anybody inside the university. 

The moment the culprit is out of the gate is the moment he is doomed. So the teachers didn't exactly knew how to settle it between them. Cause they barely did any thing inside the university that would cause them trouble. But the moment they crossed each other,one could definitely feel the surrounding tension grow and can literally feel the heat radiating off them. They can sense that yes something is wrong between them.They'd just stare into each other's eyes till someone interrupts just in case they pop out and drop their eyeballs.

And the whole university was fed up with them.Either you fight or you stay friends, what was this? Not friends,not exactly enemies and no indifference either.

So this 'university is so done with you both' thing was what that landed them in this position.Face to face in the Basket Ball court.

The Head had decided that a match might strike friendly a friendly relation between them, because they both were extremely strict about sportsmanship.If nothing,they'd at least shake hands.

And that was exactly what did not happen.

Harry was happy as it was his game and Louis was a grumbling young lad.

While Harry wanted to show how good he was at basketball,Louis wanted to show that no matter what game, he could play it like a pro.

And the whistle was heard and the ball tossed. Harry being tall, pushed it out of Louis' way before he could even try to take it. He bounced the ball and threw at Louis a smirk and swiftly moved past him and within one swift throw, the ball went through the basket. 

Harry started again. Louis was getting jittery with Harry's name echoing in the court, he looked at Harry bouncing the ball and try to take it but Harry continuously changed the ball's position from one hand to the other.

Liam, Zayn and were chewing on their nails and Neil was chewing a chewing gum. They all were tensed. They looked at Louis, who looked like he would kill harry any moment.

Louis judged Harry's speed, and the bounce and kept his eyes fixed at the ball, two seconds later, he gave it a kick, finding the chance he kicked the ball again, bringing it towards him, he dribbled the ball, right and left and Harry being tall awkwardly bent down left then bent down right and fell flat on the ground, luckily reaching out he grabbed the ball and started bouncing it away from Louis.

One by one mouths dropped open and everyone in the court was gaping at the scene out there. Zayn and Liam were frozen, wide eyed. They exchanged amused glances and looked at them again. Niall's mouth also opened up and he dropped his gum.

"What the hell do these think they are doing?"

Niall smacked his head when Louis saved a basket but gave it a angular kick and it hit the pole and right back onto the coach whose cheeks were swollen and red due to continuous blowing of the whistle.

"Football Field, Now, both of you" The Coach yelled and Harry pointed his fingers towards his eyes and with a jerk pointing them towards Louis and walked off

"What was that?" Niall asked Louis as wiped off the sweat from his forehead

"Nothing much, time to show curly his place" He snapped, never breaking away his gaze from Harry who was talking to Zayn