Chapter 1: Bad plan

MARGOT'S POV

"No. I can't. You all know that!" I said with a loud and powerful voice.

"Margot. We talked about this. They talked to you about this. You are going South Carolina, you are leaving Boston. You are not and we said not going Denver."

"You've all got the worst plans! You are all the worst!" I said and cried my way to...wherever I am going.

All I see is a blur. I wiped my tears and see things clearer than before now. As I walk the white hall, I heard Dr. Rimerez is speaking so I put my ears closer to the door.

"Look, gentlemen, this is not a bad idea. It's just test. It could be successful."

"But what if it fail?"

"Chances comes. Fail and success depends on the situation."

"What if it gets out of control?"

"Oh. Ms. Susan. You worry too much."

"We should, you know. It's dead and you are trying to bring it back to life!"

"I am not. I am just studying its body. I'm trying something-"

"Something dangerous."

"Oh. Ms. Susan. Bringing dead to life?! Ahahaha. You are such a silly girl."

Bringing what?! Oh. I'm gonna get into trouble if they knew that I heard their plan. Oh. I ran so fast but quiet. Quckly as possible to get in to my room and pack my things for my flight the day after tomorrow.

I'm Alodia Margot Franks. I'm 16 years old and I live here at biology laboratory here at Boston with my Uncle Loyde Franks. I saw the picture of my parents and I can't stop thinking that they left me here for their own benefits. Since then, Uncle Loyde(the one who I'm talking to a while ago) took care of me with his co-workers in this laboratory.

"Woof! Woof!"

"Hey! Seymoor. What's up?" I said to our golden retriever while brushing his thick hair. It's seriously thick.

"Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!"

"What? What is it?"

"Seymoor? Where are you? Hey! Oh. Hi, dude. Hey. Seymoor." A boy came in to my room and pet Seymoor. About 12 years old. I guess.

"I'm Luke. Ivan Luke Damons. 12 years old." I am right.

"Margot. Alodia Margot Franks.16 years old" I said and shook his hands.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"

"Yeah. He probably got excited. We are playing hide and seek."

"He likes it."

"So much."

"Yeah."

"Margot?"

"Jessica."

"I heard that...you are flying South Carolina."

"Yeah. I guess I am."

"That's awful."

"What if it isn't?"

"It will be. That place will be filled with zombie."

"Zombie? Seriously. What are you? Five years old?"

"It's true! Daddy told me so!"

"Then how I wish that you'll be their first food."

"You'll be dead."

"Yeah. Yeah. You do that." I said while she leaves my room, at last.

"Damn. Who's that?"

"She's. She's the B around here. So, she is basically not my relative. And she is the only daughter of Mr. Ramirez."