Day 3

Day 3: Choose your favourite food, then a side dish to go with it. (Chips count. A whole other meal, ie hotdog as a side, does not.) Write about one person eating it... Slightly less politely than they should in public. Include an embarrassed friend, which can be based off of someone else, or a real event.

Two teenagers sat on a park bench eating several hotdogs, they were together, a boy with blue eyes and golden hair, and a girl with ginger hair and green eyes. They had just come out of the cinema and were having a snack before catching the bus home. The boy had payed and the girl had excepted his offer generously, now however she regretting it.

"Tom, can you please, eat properly." she whined as the boys stuffed a whole hotdog in his mouth, spraying ketchup and mayo everywhere.

"What? He asked his mouth bulging.

"I said, ugh, never mind I'm going to the loo, watch my shopping bag please." she got up, swung her handbag over her shoulder and walked off. The boy swallowed, licked his lipps and called after her.

"Mel shall I save your hotdog?"

"No." she called back over her shoulder. "You can have it." the boy nodded and tor a chunk of sausage off and chucked it in the vage direction of his mouth. It missed and fell on the bench, where he picked it up and poped it in his mouth. He then picked up the rest of the hotdog and squirted ketchup down his sleeve.

The girl came back and looked at him, desist etched on her face. She grabbed a shopping bag on the floor and stood up to face the boy.

"Bus is here."

The End!!!

That was rubbish, but you know I was in a hurry or I'd have missed today. Dun, dun, dun!!!!!! Three days down, however many more to go. Exterminate.