Chapter 2: the slave house.

Chapter two: the slave house.

I woke up with a feeling of coldness. I knew Dustin was gone just didn't know where to. I got out of bed and made my way to the door.

I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen when I heard yelling. I used my wolf hearing to listen in.

" I don't care if its the kings law! she was born, raised, and is staying here!" I heard Roberto scream in frustration.

'They're talking about us.' My wolf whispered to me. I sushed her and listened in again.

"Sir, it's the law. you have to follow it." an unfamiliar voice boomed." If not you will be sent to prison and all your servants killed." the strange man added.

My face went pale. I had to go with them or they'll kill everyone. I ran to my room to grab my pack. I took one look around and ran out of the room. I ran into the kitchen, bowing in respect.

"I will go, sir. just please promise me you will not hurt anyone here?" I pleaded.

The man looked satisfied; turning and giving Master Roberto a smug look. Roberto gave me a pleading look.

"Please, Chaos reconsider! You are like my daughter, I can't loose you!" he took me in a bone crushing hug." I already lost your mother, I can't loose you, too!" I had to fight back the tears.

"I have to Master, for everyone's protection?!" I turned to the other man.

"I am ready to leave, sir." My voice wavered in the middle. The man put me over his shoulder putting his hand under my butt to keep me upright. I blushed, I had never been held by a man like this my entire life!

"Um, sir? could um.... could you please move your hand somewhere not around my butt?" I asked quietly. I knew he heard me. He's a vampire for crying out loud!

He chuckled," sure, anything for the new slave." I

could here the sarcasm dripping off his tongue. he move up on my butt. I squeaked and started squirming.

"When I asked you to move your hands I said away from my butt, not on my butt!" I growled angrily. The soldier sat me on my feet and came mere inches away from my face.

"I do not listen to little slave girls, understand?! I am a guard, you are a slave you listen to me!" he roared in my face. I whimpered and shrunk back against a tree I didn't know was there. The guy seemed to get an idea and smirked.

"We will have to figure out your punishment for trying to control me... how bout this?" he asked putting a hand on my waist.

I started panicking, what was he gonna do to me? was he going to hurt me?! he came about half a millimeter away from my face I could feel his mustache touch my lips.

"S-stop!" I whisper/yelled. he yanked back as, if being shoved off of me.

" You're going to regret doing that." he snarled. 'Doing what?' I thought.

'You pushed him!' My wolf whispered, afraid that we was gonna lose our life. The guard drawled his hand back to slap me when someone called out.

"Ryler! what on earth do you think you're doing?!" a man, whom I'm guessing is another guard.

He looked kind and trustworthy, so I did what me and Jilo thought was best, I ran behind him. He walked up to Ryler.

"We will talk about your punishment with the king himself." he snarled. Ryler didn't seem to like the idea.

" She shoved me! I was defending myself!" he said, trying to make me the suspect. The gaurd didn't buy it.