Chapter 6: daniel

A/n sorry guys that i haven't been updating im working on my new book. I love my peeps. This chapter is for Treasa(I-love-bunnies) who helped me make this chapter. hope you like it

Chapter six: Daniel

I woke up drenched in sweat. Phew it was all a dream. I tried to sit up, keyword; tried. Pain coursed through my body, starting from my neck. I let out a string of cursed words. I should've known it wasn't a dream!

'No shit Sherlock, you just had to lead him on, didn't you?' I growled but didn't say anything.

Nick walked through the door and stared at me.

"You gonna get dressed? We're having dinner with my father." oh, how lovely. Why me of all werewolves? I nodded and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"And don't forget to wear your uniform." I ground my teeth, I absolutely hate being bossed around when I wake up. Sucks that I have to be a slave.

"Yes master" was all I said before I went to take a shower.

I shut the door and went to lock it; there's no fucking lock. I sigh and turned the shower on. I strip of the shirt, and get all the tangles out of my hair. I stepped into the cool shower, enjoying it.

I put some of my kiwi-lime shampoo in my palm, and massaged it into my scalp. When I felt another pair of hands, I didn't know how to react. My whole body went rigid; I didn't move a muscle.

"Why do take such fucking cold showers?" he asked. I tensely shrugged my shoulders.

"I like the cold." he leaned my head back into the water. My eyes met his, black, thats what I saw.

"Nick, are y-"

"You really shouldn't tease, Chaos." he replied in a growl. That made me irritated.

"You're the one who walked in here." I snapped back. He growled and pulled my hair, making me lean with it. It didn't bother me, though. I'm use to it with Roberto's supervisors. I gave him a flat look.

"You will respect me!" he growled in my face. He pulled my hair back further so that my face was in the water, allowing it to enter my nose.

I started panicking, and he released me.

"Do I make myself clear?" he growled. I had to bite back a snarky remark.

"Crystal., master" I even bowed my head after. He nodded in approval and walked out. I sighed and finished my shower.

I stood, looking in the mirror at my reflection, trying to see what people see in me. Nothing; I just don't see it?! I sighed and went to open the door.

I felt something wet leak down my legs. shit; I looked at the clock, 5:15. "Damn mother fucker?!".

How could I forgot such an important situation? I started kicking the tub and didn't stop until Nick walked in. He looked between me and his now very mangled bath tub, and arched an eyebrow.

"Do you have something against my shower?" I sneered at the shower, desperatlrey wanting to kick it again. "why the hell is there blood running down your- oh... Shit; I totaly forgot about your... stuff. I'll be back, stay put don't leave, and clean that shit off my floor before I get back."

He slammed the door shut, leaving me to clean the puddle of blood that started to pool around my feet. I fetched a paper towel (haha, right? get it fetched, werewolf? nevermind) to clean up the mess.

Nick came back about twenty minutes later with a box of tampons. I breathed a sigh of relief and snatched the box from his hands. I gave him a pointed look when he stood in the door way, staring me.

"Oh! right I'll leave you to it." he shut the door with a pink face. Ok, so when did slave masters blush? I shrugged it off, and did my girly needs. I wash my hands and left to get my uniform. I found it in a small cubby, along with a lot of others. The loveliness; can't you here the sarcasm dripping?

''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""'"'''''''''''''''''''''''

I paced around the room until Nick came to get me. " remember to call me Master and do all of my commands like the good little 'pup' you are."

He smirked at the last part knowing it gets on all wolves' nerves when someone calls you a 'pup'. I snarled and nodded my head in understanding.

"Good, now, follow me and do not, and I repeat not embarrass me." I followed him down the hall into the dining parlor.

Nick bowed respectfully to an older looking version of himself, whom I'm guessing was his dad.

"You are looking well, father. May I introduce you to my new personal slave, Chaos."

I curtsied respectfully so low that I could've kissed my knees. "And Chaos, this is my dear father, Daniel Porter II" "

. mhm, my dear Nicholas, you have an expensive type. The bill for her came in today. 20,000? I was thinking why you would spend so much money on something. I obviously see why now. well done my son." I blushed and looked at

My shoes to cover it up.

"So, Chaos, from whom have you come from?"

"I come from Roberto Iglesias. He taught me almost everything I know. my mother taught me the rest."

"And what would that be?" he asked taking a sip of his yummy looking wine.

"She taught me to sing, sir." his eyebrows shot up as he turned to Master Nick.

"Have you heard her sing?" he looked between us before keeping his eyes on his son.

"Yes father she has, and its absolutely amazing."he shot a quick smile at me.

I stared to sing when he signaled me to.

"There's a fire starting in my heart reaching a fever..."

I sang rolling in the deep by Adele. They started to zone out so I stopped. When I stopped I felt a sharp pain against my face. Did he just slap me because I stopped singing?

"Never stop in the middle if a song!" I was yelled at from two inches Away from my ear.

Nick sighed and rolled his eyes," Chaos please wait up in the room for me."

My eyebrows raised in question, he must be really serious. I started up the stairs. what the hell have I gotten into?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Tadaa! It took me forever, but I did it I made it long, I think. I hope you like it!