Chapter 5: being immature is fun!

Chapter five: being immature is fun!

"Psst, Chaos! wake up its time for the day to begin! you have to meet my father."

Ugh I don't wanna get up. I growled at him and turned my back on him. He tsked at me,

"Now Chaos, it's not nice to growl at your master. You might get punished." I turned to him and stared at his beautiful eyes.

"Do I have to?"

"Have to what?"

"Get up and meet your dad?"

"You certainly have to get up, and my dad is not a bad guy. Just don't make him mad and you'll be fine." I stared at him for a minute, then turned around around again. I heard Nick sigh and shuffle somewhere.

Something soft hit me hard on the head. I stared wide-eyed at Nick.

"You didn-" poof! he hit me again. That imbecile! he started hitting me over and over again. I took the over pillow and ran. He started chasing me around the room. we was hitting each other and laughing. Feathers flew everywhere.

I never knew being immature is so fun! I went to jump over the bed, but he caught me foot. I landed on the bed with a thump. Nick landed on top of me.

Ouch.

"Nick, you way a ton. Can you please get of?!" he laughed but didn't move.

"I feel comfortable!" he said laying down even more. I started squirming and trying to get out of his grasp.

"A uh! you get a punishment for disobeying." his eyes snapped down to my neck. shit, shit, shit not good! his head started going to my neck. He left butterfly kisses along my jaw, down to the crook of my neck. He inhaled my scent. I started shaking. This brought back memory's of the dream.

His canines sunk in. I had to hold back a scream. This is so painful! I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't budge. My body started to weaken. he withdrew his canines and started to lick the spot.

"The visit with my father can wait, for now rest." he left. Just like that. I was quite thankful to sleep .again so I let it take over.

::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::

I know I know. It's short I'm sorry! I'm tiiiiiiirrrreed. Please vote and tell me some Ideas of what do to next! But again please vote! and follow if you want.

I loves meh peeps. Has anyone tried peep s'mores? if so, can you tell me how good or bad it is? thanks! ill try to update soon, if I can.

Love y'all!

Alecia Desire Bridges!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@