Chapter 2

Marinette's POV ~
It was weird seeing Chat Noir without me being in my ladybug form. And when he kissed my hand I just wanted to die.
Anyway I got home and as I did I could just smell cinnamon and sugar. I hugged my mom and dad and went upstairs. I sat on my bed and Tikki flew out of my purse. "How did it feel to see Chat Noir?"she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Weird, I guess." I said.
I put on a movie and stayed there. I woke up suddenly because of someone tapping on my window. I nearly fell off my bed when I saw it was Chat Noir. I opened it up and he came in. "Hello Princess."he said and kissed my hand( again ). "Hi Chat. What are you doing here? " I asked. "I came to visit."he said. "Um... want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure."he said and sat on my couch. I hesitated but sat next  to him.

Adrian's POV ~
I sat next to Marinette and for some strange reason wanted to cuddle with her. Weird. A scry movie started and we were both silent. Later on in the movie a really scary part came on and Marinette hugged me. She put her head in my chest not wanting to look at the screen. I smiled and said , "Scared princess?". She nodded and I put my arm around her. I liked this position we were in but she soon fell asleep. She slept so cute so I wrapped her in a blanket.