Chapter 7

Marinette's POV ~
The next day:
I couldn't stop thinking about mine and Chat Noir's kiss last night. After that he left but said he'll be back tomorrow. Anyway I  put on my green skirt long black socks and normal shoes. I put my shoes I was going to  wear for my chat noir project in my bag and got a smaller bag to keep my costume in. I was all set so I went to school. It was a bit chilly so I put on my black hoodie. Just then  I tripped when Chloe stuck her foot out and tripped me. I fell and my bag which kept my costume in it fell to Chloe's feet. She picked it up and smiled evily. I immediately got up. "Give it back,  Chloe. "I asked. She shook my bag and looked inside. "OMG!" My dogs barfed up stuff better looking than that." She said laughing. "Please give it back." I begged her. "No, I think I'll keep it." She said and threw it in the road. "NO!" I screamed. Multiple cars rode over it and tore it. The bell roled towards me and I picked it up. I felt a lump in my throat and wanted to cry. Chloe laughed. I ran off.

Alya was with me in the bathroom. "I can't go to class without a costume." I told her wiping my eyes. Alya thought for a second and gasped."Do you still have the shoes?"she asked. I nodded. "And the bell?". I nodded again. "Girl,just attatch the bell to your hoodie and put on your shoes. You'll look like a cool version of Chat Noir. " Alya said. I gasped and hugged Alya. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said. Alya left and I got dressed.

Adrian's POV ~
Class started and I sat next to Nino. Alya and Marinette sat behind us. Marinette looked amazing. Anyway, our class started. "Okay, everyone. Please take your seats. First up we have... Sabrina." Mr Davids said and it went on like that. You had to go to the front, strike a pose and Mr Davids would mark you.

Marinette's POV ~
It was Chloe's turn to go and she looked better than me. She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I'm pretty sure she was going to pass wearing an outfit that perfectly  resembles Chat Noir.

 I'm pretty sure she was going to pass wearing an outfit that perfectly  resembles Chat Noir

But I was so wrong. Mr Davids shoock his head."Chloe, I'm giving you an F." Chloe's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" She screamed. Everyone in class started whispering. "Why!?" She asked angrily. "Because your assignment was to make a unique outfit that resembles ladybug or chat noir. This is the exact same outfit. Now sit down." Mr Davids said. Now that everyone was done Mr Davids said,"You all did well today but Marinette, I'm very impressed with your outfit. I  can't wait to work with you in the future."
☆Bell Rings☆
"Class dismissed. "

Alya high fived me and we walked off. Adrian came to me and this timeI didn't feel the tiniest bit nervous. "Well done Marinette."he said. "Adrikins!" Chloe shouted and ran over. "Ugh! Why are you with this brat. " Chloe asked looking at me. "Have you looked in the mirror?" I said. Adrian pushed Chloe off him. "Bye Chloe." Nino said appearing behind her. She rolled her eyes and left. To be honest that felt good.